info

Should anyone wish to publish any of my stories, my contact email is on the blog page.

Wednesday 10 October 2012

The Blond, The Bitch, and The Wardrobe Part 9


raised Nats from the floor and half-carried her slowly into the bedroom. “I think that you need a very good rest after that intense session. I’ll just place you on the bed for now.”

Nats took step by slow step, hobbled as she was by the ankle cuffs, offering no resistance to Adele. Given her threat about the wardrobe, Adele is being very nice to me. I don’t want to upset her and end up tightly tied up on that wooden floor.

Adele guided Nats to the bed and then sat her on it, before lying her down on the bed. Nats then found herself lying on her front, with her hands above her head. Is Adele now going to secure me to the top and bottom of the bed?

Adele now unlocked the ankle and thigh cuffs, removing the large padlocks. Then she repositioned the cuffs, so that the D-rings were on the outer side of the legs. Adele then brought Nats’s right ankle to her right thigh, and then used one of the large padlocks to secure the ankle and thigh cuffs together. Next, Adele took Nats’s left leg and soon Nat’s left ankle was bound to her left thigh.

So, I’m to be helplessly frogtied then. I wonder if I’ll end up with my arms behind my back, now. Nats watched as her wrist cuffs were unlocked from each other. Then her arms were brought down to the sides of her body. She could feel her right wrist being placed by her right thigh and ankle and heard the familiar sound of another padlock being secured into place. Nats gave an experimental tug with her right arm and discovered that her right wrist was firmly connected to her thigh and ankle.

Adele now took Nats’s left wrist and padlocked that to her left thigh and ankle. “That should keep you helpless, my beautiful bound Blond.” Then she picked up a sleep mask and placed it over Nats’s eyes. “Sleep tight, my sweet slave.”

Nats wriggled into a more comfortable position on the bed and immediately started to feel drowsy. She felt arms gently cuddle her and soft comforting kisses on her cheek.

As Nats was starting to drift off to sleep now, she heard Adele say “I have to go and do some things now. I’ll be back later.” With that, Adele left the room and closed the door behind her. Then Nats fell into a deep sleep....



“MMMMMMMPH!” screamed Nats through her gag as the soles of her feet were being assaulted by fingernails. She struggled and pulled against her bonds but to no avail. Pleasenonononononononono! Stopstopstopstopstopstopstopstop! Nats screamed, but it only came out as more “mphs!” through her gag.

The tickling stopped and Nats managed to catch her breath. That’s better. I hope Adele doesn’t star-nononononononono! Nats writhed and wriggled, shouted and screamed as her sides were now being tickled profusely and she was unable to protect herself it at all.

The tickling stopped and Nats gasped air past her gag. She was feeling a little light headed from the lack of oxygen.  hope Adele doesn’t tickle me any more, I might pass out.

Nats was carefully rolled onto her front, and then she could feel her feet being touched. Please, no more tickling for the moment, I don’t think I can take any more. She was very surprised to now find her feet being gently massaged. Ooooooo, that’s lovely. She’s being nice to me now. I hope that she treats my feet well. Nats sighed through her gag as she could now feel gentle kisses on the soles on her feet.

OMG! Is she doing that? Nats writhed a little as her feet were now being kissed all over, even her toes. Then she giggled as her toes were now being kissed and softly sucked by Adele. Please, just keep doing that! It Is wonderful! Nats was writhing and moaning now as the playing with her helpless feet continued for some time.

The caressing, kissing and sucking on Nats’s feet finally stopped, and she now felt herself being rolled onto her back. Is Mist- Is Adele going to make love to m? I need her to do it, my intimacy is now very warm. Nats felt herself cuddled and enjoyed the sweet little kisses on her neck. She lay back her head to allow greater access to Adele, who planted more and more gentle kisses and ran her fingers through Nats’s hair.

Nats moaned with delight as her breasts were now being gently touched and caressed. She could feel Adele’s fingers gliding along the mounds of her breasts in a smooth motion. Nats now arched her back to offer her breasts to Adele, who now ran her fingertips over and around Nats’s nipples. Please, please, pleasure me more! Nats also started to thrust her hips into the air, begging for her womanhood to be pleasured.

Nats writhed more as she felt Adele kiss the mounds of her breasts, then moved up to softly and gently kiss and bite her nipples. Nats now felt the desire in her womanhood rise, and then thrust her hips up again as she felt Adele’s hand start to press and stroke her intimacy.

Nats had now lost control of her own body, which seemed to be moaning, sighing, writhing and thrusting on its own. I want to be fulfilled, please satisfy me! Nats “MPH’D!” at Adele, hoping that she would do this. Adele continued kissing and caressing until Nats was at the height of desire and want.

Then Adele pulled back, leaving Nats writhing and struggling on the bed, begging and pleading through her gag for release.

“Okay, Blond, to you want fulfilment?” Adele asked. Nats nodded eagerly. “Well, unless you accept that you are my slave and I can do to you what I please until I set you free, I will keep you in desire forever.”

Nats wanted to be pleasured so much that, she nodded vigorously at Adele, thrusting her hips up as far as they could go.

“Okay slave, prepare yourself. I am going to take you now.” Adele said.

Take me? What does Adele mea- OMG! Nats was taken by surprise as she felt the thrust into her womanhood, filling her intimacy. She felt Adele’s thrusts, slow and soft, making Nats desire even more pleasure. She can’t be doing that to me?!

Adele now started to thrust quicker and faster with the faux manhood attached to her. Nats thrust her hips as best she could, to join with Adele’s. She is, she’s actually ****ing me! Adele thrusts were even faster and harder now, taking Nats closer to the point of fulfilment, and before long, Nats was right on the edge.

Nearly, nearly, NEARLLLLLLLY Nats screamed out and collapsed back on the bed, her body overflowing with the joys of orgasm, and felt nothing else.

After a little while, Nats noticed herself being kissed and cuddled by Adele. Well, maybe being Adele’s bondage slave may not be too bad. I.. think...

Again, Nats drifted off to sleep...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.