info

Should anyone wish to publish any of my stories, my contact email is on the blog page.

Thursday 4 October 2012

The Blond, The Bitch, and The Wardrobe Part 6


“I feel very overdressed right now, Blond. Shall I undress, and be in the nude with you?” Nats nodded. Our two naked bodies are going to be together?! This is even better! Adele stood up and took off her trainers, leaving her feet bare. Then she slowly and teasingly removed her t-shirt with her back to Nats. Next, Adele seductively pulled down her jeans, exposing her panty clad bottom a little at a time.

Nats was now squirming from the effect of Adele’s striptease. Oh God! this is making me even more aroused! Adele now unhooked her bar at the back and softly slid it off her arms. Her panties were gently removed slid off her bottom and down her legs.

By now, Nats was blushing at this sight. Then Adele turned around, embraced Nats Gently and kissed Nats on her left cheek. “I see that you enjoyed the show, Blond.” Nats nodded, her cheeks now a burning crimson.

Adele now sat on Nats’s right, and Nats leaned to her right, pressing her shoulder against Adele’s. Please hold me Adele, please take me into your arms “Mmpphh! Mmppphh!” Nats pleaded through her gag.

Adele now put her arms around Nats and pulled Nats onto her lap. Nats sighed with contentment. Adele now ran the fingers of her right hand through Nats’s hair. “Are you happy, my bound beautiful Blond?” Nats’s nodded and laid her head onto Adele’s chest.

“I hate to bring this up right now, but I need to know who will vouch for you when I contact them later.” Adele brought up a keyboard on her phone. “Grunt when my finger is over the right point.” Adele moved her finger over the phone and with Nat’s grunting at the right point, the word ‘mum’ was spelt.

Adele now put the phone down. “Well, I’ll check on you with your mother later, right now we have something more fun to do.” Adele now embraced Nats tightly and kissed her on her neck.

Does Adele want to make love to me? I think that she must like girls in bondage. She was very good at tying me up. Nats snuggled up to Adele.

“I feel so safe like this.” Adele said. You couldn’t hurt me in the least because you are so helpless. Would you like me to make love to you?” She does! Adele wants to pleasure me! Me, of all people. Nats nodded again, blushing furiously.

Adele deeply kissed Nats’s neck now and caressed Nats’s breasts with her fingers. Nats now moaned through her gag at the pleasure she was receiving. She writhed on Adele’s lap enjoying the treatment immensely. Adele now started to gently tease Nats’s nipples with her fingertips, and placed soft kisses on her shoulders.

Adele now guided Nats onto the large soft woollen rug on the floor in front of the settee. She gently rolled Nats’s onto her front, picked up a length of rope and in a few moments placed Nats in a hogtie so tight, her heels dug into her bottom.

“MMMMMMMM” was the sigh that escaped Nats’s lips. Adele now softly rolled Nats onto her left side and placed sweet little kisses on the mounds of her breasts. Nats was really writhing now with the attention.

Adele again rolled Nats onto her front and started to gently caress Nats feet. Nats wriggled her toes, which encouraged Adele to kiss and suck them. I’m in heaven! Adele is playing with my feet now! The only problem is that I feel so frustrated now. Nats now pressed and rubbed herself against the rug, trying hopelessly to reach fulfilment.

“I don’t think you’ll get there on your own, Blond.” Adele kissed and caressed Nats’s feet for a few more minutes, making Nats cry out in desire and need. Now, Adele placed Nats on her left side and passionately kissed Nats’s erect nipples.

“Mmmmmmpppphhh!” came the response from Nats’s as she prayed for release.

Adele now started to gently caress Nats’s womanhood while gently sucking on her nipples. This made Nats writhe uncontrollably now, thrusting herself onto Adele’s hands. Adele speeded up the caresses now, and brought Nats ever closer to the satisfaction that she so desperately desired.

Nats was almost constantly moaning by now. Just a bit more, please, just a bit more! Adele teased Nats’s nipples to the fullest extent and sped up the strokes on Nats’s yearning womanhood.

That’s it! Thaaaaatsss iii- Nats’s body was now awash with pleasure as the orgasm swept her along. She screamed through her gag at the overload coursing through her.

Adele kissed and cuddled Nats’s while she was high from the pleasure and for a short while after. Oh thank you, thank you. That was wonderful. Adele then rose and walked out of the room, leaving Nats in her reverie...

I must thank Jane when I get back. This has been the most wonderful day of my life. Nats remembered back to when she was in communication with Jane Deale in a private chat room in the Adele fan site. Jane had mentioned having fantasies about Adele, which prompted Nats to mention her own bondage fantasies. Jane then told Nats that she knew the location of Adele’s country house, because she had been there herself.

Jane then told Nats about the secret entrance at the rear of the property, all of the bus and rail timetables to get there, and especially to use cash and to keep her phone off after she got to London. This was to stop any way of the authorities tracking her, just in case they decided to look for some ‘crazy stalker’

The one thing Jane had got wrong was about the sunbathing, with Adele supposing to be asleep. So instead of getting a picture of Adele, I got captured, spanked, placed in tight rope bondage and pleasured...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.