info

Should anyone wish to publish any of my stories, my contact email is on the blog page.

Wednesday 17 October 2012

The Blond, The Bitch, and The Wardrobe Part 29


There was another slip of the rope as the pain increased in the suspended captive’s shoulders, and Nats could feel the end of the cord in her hands. I must hold on! I cannot let go of this last little piece, because if I fail, I will shame myself in front of my own mum. The pain increased and the girl was constantly whimpering by now, as she held on for grim death. Please come back Mistress, don’t let his happen to me. At this moment, Nats was faced with the choice of unbearable pain or rank humiliation, but she wouldn’t release her grip and she kept her eyes closed to help herself concentrate. Then she heard a voice.

“Legoph” Nats opened her eyes and looked at her mother who repeated the message while nodding her head. I can’t let go of the rope mum, I’ll humiliate both of us. The girl shook her head as she whimpered some more. Mum nodded again mumbling “Pleph! Pleph!” You can’t mean this mum. If I release my grip, I’ll end up lying on top of you, and I will never be able to look you in the eye again. Mum begged and pleaded with her daughter and her countenance took on an extremely worried look.

“Shorph?” Nats said through her gag, and watched as her mother nodded her head again. I hope you are certain about this, because what I am about to do will end up as a point of no return for us. She closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and let go of the rope...

The drop was only an inch or so at most, but to Nats, it seemed like the furthest that she had ever fallen. She felt the pressure of her mother’s body against her own, and with it she experienced the complete embarrassment and shame of her predicament. I’m so sorry for disgracing you, I just hope that you can forgive me someday. She lay there with her head down to her mother’s right, trying to hide her face so that her mother couldn’t see her crimson cheeks.

A few minutes later, the girl felt something moving against her right cheek. Is that you mum, pressing your head against me? I would have thought that you would have wanted to keep contact to a minimum, seeing as our bodies are now pressed together like two female captives in a bondage movie. Nats opened her eyes, glanced to the right, and noticed that her mother was gently using her cheek to nuzzle Nats’s. You must be telling me that it’s okay to be like this, mum. It’s still an extremely weird situation to be in though, with us bound, gagged, naked, and lying together like this.

Nats started to gently nuzzle mum back, so as to let her know that she was okay with their present predicament. I just hope that the others never learn of this, because we will never live it down. The two ladies spent some time on the floor of the living room, comforting each other in the only way which they could, by rubbing their cheeks against each other...

“Now that’s a site you don’t see every day.” Adele said. Nats’s cheeks blushed profusely as she looked up and saw that Adele was holding up her smartphone. “A mummy and her daughter in an incestuous clinch. And what’s even better is that I have it all recorded on video, which shows that you two were obviously enjoying yourselves.” That’s why you did this! It was so you could film it and use it against us! The girl tried to hide her head behind her mother’s in embarrassment. “It’s no good doing that now Nats, the film clearly shows you two virtually gag kissing. I’m sure that there must be other ladies who would be very interested in what has just happened.” At this point, both captives shook their heads and begged at Adele.

“This recording will never see the light of day, so long as you two remain quiet about what has happened here. Anyway, I think I had better stop the naughty mummy and daughter from being bad girls.” Adele took hold of Nats’s chest ropes firmly, pulled the captive into a kneeling position, and a few caresses of her mound reminded the girl of just how strong her fire was inside. She protested and moaned as her lust proved to be as powerful as ever.

“See how corrupted you are? You have even pressed your body against mummy’s and you are still highly aroused, which proves that you are a very bad girl.” This was followed by several more caresses which stoked the flame of Nats’s desire. “I do think that your inner torment has gone on long enough, however, and it is time that you were given your release, but mummy is going to get to watch.” Nats shook her head at this. Please no! You’re not going to do this in front of mum? She will get to see everything! The protests continued as Adele kneeled behind her captive.

“Mummy knows what happens, so I don’t think that she will mind.” Adele said, reaching around and softly running the tips of her fingers over the mounds of the girl’s breasts. The girl still shook her head as Adele planted sweet little kisses on the captive’s shoulders. I don’t know whether I’m happy because I’ll get my release, or sad because mum is going to see it. “Calm down, my naughty Nats, you cannot stop this and I don’t think that you truly want to anyway.” Adele’s fingers traced patterns around Nats’s areola, while kisses landed on the girl’s neck, increasing her arousal. “It won’t *kiss* be long now, *kiss* before *kiss* mummy sees your *kiss*orgasm.” Adele said, teasing her captive even more.

This was affecting Nats even more, and she was moaning and writhing under Adele’s expert touch, which elicited more fire from each caress. Please fulfil me Mistress Adele, please don’t keep me in denial any more. There were playful and erotic bites on the girl’s neck which coincided with the gentle pulling and teasing of her nipples, and she felt as if her body was going to explode from her lust. She could feel the right hand of her mistress move down the front of her body and her back arched involuntarily from the act of fingers moving over her mound.

The intimate caresses became stronger and faster, and Nats hoped that Adele would soon take her to the peak of her desire. I am so close Mistress, please don’t stop. If would be monstrous if you did. The teasing and pulling of her nipples continued, as did the kisses and gentle bites upon her neck which enhanced the feelings of her intimacy, and every moment took her closer to the edge. “It will be very soon, my whore, and mummy will know just how much of a slut you really are.”

The caresses of the captive’s intimacy increased and soon the petals of her flower of lust were stroked which was taking the girl close to the edge. Just a little more Mistress, please just a little more! Then the touch was at the stem of her flower and this was enough to release the tidal wave of ecstasy which engulfed Nats’s entire being. She gave out a long, loud scream as her feelings overwhelmed her, and she fell back onto her Mistress, who held and comforted her as the convulsions and shaking continued from the lasting orgasm...


A few minutes later, Nats realised that she was lying on her right side and Mistress Adele was cuddling her.That was so powerful and it seemed like it was never going to end. At least you allowed be to be fulfilled this time, Mistress. “It’s time to take you upstairs for another piece of fun, so I’m going to have to do some unwrapping.” Adele went to where Mum was lying on the floor and placed her into a kneeling position. She then went behind Mum, untied the crotch-rope from her wrists and then unravelled the rest of the waist rope. Next, the captor paid attention to the rope binding Mum’s arms to her chest, and removed it after a few minutes.

Mum was then made to lie face down on the floor, and Adele removed the rope that lashed the captive woman’s ankles together at a ninety degree angle. This was followed by the bindings that restrained Mum’s left thigh and ankle, and finally her right thigh and ankle was freed.

“Straighten your legs out and put them together, mummy slave.” Adele ordered. Mum complied with her captor’s wishes, and her legs were parallel on the floor. The captor then picked up four lengths of rope and soon Mum’s legs were thoroughly bound, starting with her ankles, then her legs just below the knees, her legs just above the knees and finally at the mid-thigh. Adele walked over and picked up one of the face hoods, went over to Nats’s mother, placed the hood over her head and then locked it into place.

“It’s your turn now, my sexy slave.” Adele said as she went behind Nats and proceeded to untie the rope around her chest. I wonder what your plan is, Mistress. Is it going to be another attempt to embarrass or humiliate us? I’m not sure that you can take us much further in that direction, so it will probably be another torment. The girl was made to lie on her front, and her right frogtie rope was removed from her thigh and ankle. This was quickly followed by her left frogtie rope, Nats’s legs were stretched out, and she was also bound below and above the knees and at the mid thigh. Her captor walked over and picked up the second sleep mask, came back and placed it over the girl’s face, pulled the zip down and then locked the hood into place.  Blinded, muffled and deafened again, and I think that this must be so that it will be easier to control us.

Nats moaned into her hood as soft kisses landed on the soles of her feet, and a minute later her feet were raised and her toes were gently sucked on by Adele. It must be you Adele, as I don’t think you would have taken mum’s hood off just for this. The kissing and sucking stopped for a minute and then started for another minute. Mistress Adele must be doing this to mum and myself, so this explains why there would be a gap in the attention. This went on for a while, with Nats’s feet getting kisses for a minute, and then being left alone.

Finally the gentle treatment stopped and Nats wondered what was going on until she heard “I’m taking your mother upstairs to ‘The Wardrobe’ and I expect you to remain still until I return. Please note that I will be displeased if you should try to move from your position.” Nats lay on the floor for a while, wondering when her Mistress was going to return for her when:

“I am going to take you upstairs NaughtyNats, and you will now stand up when I lift you.” The girl felt hands taking hold of her and soon she was helped into an upright position. Next, she was turned and then made to shuffle slowly as her ankles were still bound together, and she had no sense of direction as the hood disorientated her. After a few minutes, Mistress Adele ordered her to stop and turn around, so she did as she was commanded until her mistress told her to stop turning. “Sit down.” was the next instruction that issued from Adele’s lips and that made Nats a little worried. I hope that Mistress Adel has this right, as I don’t want to fall on my bottom. Nats sat down and she sighed with relief as she made a safe contact with the chair on the stair lift.

The girl was taken up one level, made to stand and move, then she sat down and was taken up to the top level of the building. “Stand up slave.” Adele commanded and the captive obeyed. Nats then felt rope being wrapped around her waist and then knotted securely at her front. “I am going to lead you into the ‘Wardrobe’, so you will follow me.” She then found herself being pulled along as if she was some kind of slave, and she shuffled along to the tugs on the waist rope. Mum must have waited a while for me to be taken up here, I hope that she is okay and not been made to suffer. The shuffling went on for a few minutes, then the tugs stopped and Adele instructed her captive to halt. The waist rope was untied, and Nats felt her Mistress hold her wrist ropes before her hands were pulled away from her body. Why is Mistress Adele doing this?

Her silent question was very quickly answered as she felt something metal touch her back and her spine as it moved up. Her wrists were released and as she felt the item with her hand, she realised that it was some kind of metal cylinder. A pole! Mistress Adele must have raised a pole out of the floor. It must have gone between my upper arms, and as my elbows are bound together, I’m tied to it and cannot move away. A moment later, she noticed that rope was being wrapped around her ankles and the bottom of the pole. That must be to make sure that I cannot do anything with my feet.

“It’s time to really bite into your gags as this is going to hurt, because you two are going to get clamped.” Nats bit down hard onto her gag and moments later, she felt a severe pain in her left nipple as something with two parts crushed it. This was followed by pain in her right nipple as it was also crushed. “I’m going to let you see what is happening to you slave, so stay still as I remove your hood.” The hood was unlocked and unzipped, and then removed, and Nats took in the shock of her situation.

OMG! You’ve clamped my nipples to MUM’S! As the girl took in the scene, she saw that her mother was still hooded and she was bound to a pole in the same way that Nats was. Their nipples were millimetres apart though, and each one was clamped together by the same clamp! It appeared to be a special type of clover clamp, but instead of the basic circular head, this was a rounded rectangle. Mum’s left nipple and Nats’s right were compressed in the head of one clamp, the other nipples were in the second clamp, and both clamps were connected by a chain.

“I’ve told mummy dearest that she is connected to another pole by her clamps, which is true in a way. What I haven’t told her is that her nipples are directly bound to yours, so that when she moves, you both suffer. This is going to be so much fun.” Adele picked up a padlock, closed the shackle around the connecting chain and then dropped the padlock, causing the girl to scream as the pain shot through her breasts. All we have to do is stay still though, and we will be able to keep our suffering to a minimum. Wait, Where’s Mistress Adele going to now? Nats was puzzled as Adele walked out of sight, but the woman returned a minute later, carrying two lengths of rope and another item which was trailing an electrical cable. As Adele place the item lengthwise on Mum’s legs, the captive girl realised what it was.

It’s a Hitachi Wand! Mistress Adele is tying a Vibrator to mum’s body so that she won’t be able to stand still! Adele moved the item up so that the head pressed against mum’s mound, and proceeded to tie the Wand using the two ropes so that it would be immobile. “Mummy is not going to be able to control her movements and she will have no idea that she will be tormenting you. All you will get, however, is the suffering that will be inflicted on you by your own dear mother.”

Soon, the vibrator was tied into place firmly, and Adele gave her young captive a very evil look. “All that remains is for me to switch this on and leave you alone for a while with each other. I have a camera set up to record everything though, so I won’t miss a thing.” Nats shook her head and begged for mercy but this again failed. “You should know me by now my slave, I enjoy watching your torments.” Mistress Adele bent over and flicked the switch on the vibrator, activating it. “I’ll see you later, my captive. Enjoy the entertainment.” Adele said as she left the ‘Wardrobe’.

Nats watched in horror as the Wand slowly started to work its magic on her mother and the older captive started to writhe slightly, twisting her body and pulling at Nats’s nipples, eliciting cries of suffering from the younger woman.

This is going to be worse than my last torture!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.