info

Should anyone wish to publish any of my stories, my contact email is on the blog page.

Thursday 4 October 2012

The Blond, The Bitch, and The Wardrobe Part 4


Nats closed her eyes and moaned softly to herself. In here mind’s eye she watched as Adele knelt beside her, kissed her on her gagged lips and started to caress her helpless bound body. She writhed as she imagined Adele gently making love to her in the garden...

Nats’s reverie was interrupted by a sudden pull of her blond hair. Then she felt herself being forced to bend forward as a hand pushed down on her back. She squealed in fear, not understanding what was happening and why.

Nats now opened her eyes and managed to catch a glimpse of Adele. What she saw made her quake in fear. Adele had Nats’s hair in her left hand and had a bamboo cane from the garden in her right! Nats tried to shake her head as much as she could, and made begging and pleading noises.

“I’m sorry Blond, but I really have to be sure that you did a good job in tying yourself up. I’ll be convinced if you cannot get out in the next five minutes.” Adele commented.

Five minutes?! She’s going to use that on me for 5 minutes?! I have to get out of these restraints! Nats tried to struggle as hard as she possible could to get out of her self-bondage, but her actions proved to be futile. She was going nowhere.

“MMMMMMMMMMMM!” Nats screamed as she felt the sharp pain from the cane striking her defenceless bottom. She writhed and fought like crazy to get free but her bonds held fast.

Another blow landed, then another, causing Nats to cry out from the impacts on her defenceless posterior. This is not going to end, she’s probably going to beat me to death at this rate! Nats begged for Adele to stop, but Adele just ignored her.

Adele stopped after the sixth blow and dropped the cane. She then kneeled down behind Nats and started to smooth Nat’s poor, sore bottom. “I’m sorry,” she said “I just had to make sure that you were telling the truth, Blond. I didn’t want any more nasty surprises after seeing you in my garden.”

Nats now moaned gently as her posterior was being gently caressed. This is much better than my bottom being caned. I just wish she carried me to her bed and took complete advantage of my helplessly bound body.

“You have nice feet, Blond. Do you like being barefoot?” Nats nodded her head as Adele continued to run her fingers over Nats’s suffering bum. Nats then moaned softly as she felt kisses being planted on the soles of her feet. Maybe this is Adele’s way of saying sorry to me for making my poor bottom suffer. Nats writhed a little now, as her feet were being kissed and caressed.

This is so wondernonononononononononononono! Nats started to giggle and struggle like crazy as she felt Adele’s fingernails being slowly scraped down Nats’s helpless soles. Pleasepleaseplease, stopstopstop! Nats begged this of Adele, but the only sound being made was a series of “MMMMMM!”

Nats fell onto her side, but then she was rolled onto her front and screamed now as Adele started to furiously tickle her helpless feet. Nats became a mass of wriggles and giggles, the tickling only stopping at points so that she could catch her breath.

“Sorry about that, Blond, it was too much to resist. Your feet made such a tempting target.” Adele placed a few gentle kisses on Nats’s feet by way of apology. “Do you have someone that I can check up on to vouch as to who you are?”

Nats nodded. If Adele needs any more reassurance, I can get her to call mum. That should put her mind at ease.

“I need to get you back to the house then. I don’t want to leave you all alone, just in case anything happens. Do you understand?” Nats nodded her head.

Nats found herself being place into a kneeling position again. Then she felt her elbows being forced together and heard a very familiar clicking sound. My elbows! Adele’s just cuffed my elbows together! What else has she got in store for me? Nats watched as Adele picked up the tape, and then started to tape Nats’s arms to her body. First she wrapped the tape around Nats’s waist, binding Nats’s wrists to her waist. Next, Adele wrapped some tape around Nats’s chest, above and below her breasts, securing Nats’s arms to her upper body.

It’s almost like I’m being mummified. I hope I don’t have to wriggle to the house. Nats now watched as Adele took a small pair of scissors out of her pocket and cut away the tape from around Nats’s legs.

“Stand up Blond, and then place your feet apart.” Adele ordered. Nats did as she was instructed and place her feet about 30 inches from each other. “That’s just perfect.” Nats tried to see what Adele was doing. Adele held one end of the cane to the back of Nat’s right ankle. The cane was then taped to Nats’s ankle with a criss-cross pattern over the cane. Then some tape was used in a sort of cinch between Nats’s ankle and the cane. Adele then repeated this with Nats’s left ankle.

A spreader bar? Adele’s made a spreader bar out of a bamboo cane and some tape? Nats tried to pull her ankles free, but failed to do so. It’s very effective though, I have no chance of moving quickly with my ankles bound like this. Wait, what’s Adele doing with my hair?

Adele had picked up her cloth belt and tied one end into Nats’s hair. She then pulled back on the belt until Nats’s head was pulled back a little. Then the cloth belt was securely tied to the cuffs securing Nats’s elbows. The result was that Nats was stuck with her head slightly tilted back.

Adele has managed to make me completely helpless and restrained. Oh God, I feel so aroused right now! Nats was unable to prevent moans from coming out of her, or stop herself from writhing because of the feeling in her womanhood.

“Are you really enjoying being tightly bound and gagged?” Adele asked.

Nats nodded shyly and blushed furiously.

“Well Blond, you co-operate with me getting back to the house and checking up on you, and I will give you what you need for fulfilment.”

OMG! Adele is going to pleasure me to orgasm? This has got to be the best day ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.