info

Should anyone wish to publish any of my stories, my contact email is on the blog page.

Sunday 14 October 2012

The Blond, The Bitch, and The Wardrobe Part 22


Mum! What are you doing here? How did you get here? What has Mistress done to you? How did she find you? Questions popped one after another into Nats’s mind as she stared at her naked, bound and gagged mother who was as much a captive as herself. Nats pulled and struggled against her bonds and watched as her mother did the same.

“Oh stop it, you two! You will both be freed on Friday afternoon, just as I promised.” Adele said as she sat down in the middle of the settee. “It looks like you have a lot of questions on your mind, Nats. I think that it would be useful to explain the situation.”

“Originally, I just wanted to keep ‘Mum’ here for a little while on Friday, while you perform the task that I have planned for you. That’s why I got your Mum’s telephone number off your phone. You must remember on Monday afternoon when you were painfully tied up in my wardrobe, when I made the telephone call? When Mum so obligingly gave me her name and address?”

OMG! That was when Mistress Adele phoned mum about my ‘dropped’ phone, claiming that I was taking a train to Edinburgh!

“When you have spent time resting, Nats, I visited that website you mentioned, with all of you and your Mum’s adventures. It made for very interesting reading.” said Adele with relish. Nats and her mother stared at each other, blushing furiously. “All those torments that you did to each other, so much fun you two have had. I wondered about playing with both of you, and I thought that as I have Mum’s name and address, it would be easy to get her to join us.”

“So, yesterday morning, I sent my Chauffeur down to Mum’s house. When he was there, I called your Mum on the telephone and introduced myself. I asked her about you, and she said that she was worried as she hadn’t heard from you. I then said to her that it might do her good to come down to London and enjoy herself. Mum mentioned that she didn’t have the money, so I told her that I would pay for everything and even provide spending money and a hotel room.”

Nats watched as her mother’s face grew even redder.

“I then told her that I would get people in Edinburgh to try and locate her. She then agreed to visit London.” Adele paused. “To be honest, I didn’t expect your Mum to be so, gullible. She had a great day out, visiting various places, from what my Chauffeur told me, and then she watched a show. After you were fast asleep, Nats. I got ready to meet her. I got dressed in my Dominatrix outfit, and then put on a pair of black slacks and a pullover. Then I drove a van of mine to the back of the hotel, carrying the large trunk.”

“I left the van carrying a large bag, entered the hotel and went up your Mum’s room. I knocked on the door and I was admitted. Your Mum was wearing a very nice white cotton summer dress. I lied to her concerning having information about you being seen safe and well, even though no-one had managed to speak to you. Your Mum looked very relieved at this, because she wondered if you had been kidnapped. She didn’t know that you had been kidnapped by me.”

“I said that Nats told me that she had joked about me kidnapping her. You mum actually blushed at this, so I asked her if Nats liked the idea of being kidnapped. Mum said that you did. It was then that I ‘confessed’ to your Mum about liking games like that. It was then that your Mum blushed even more.”

Adele smiled again. “I said to your mum that she couldn’t like tying up games either, and she replied that she did. So, I jokingly said to her that maybe I should ‘kidnap’ her for a little while. Your Mum agreed instantly, and removed all of her clothing. She couldn’t wait to be placed in bondage, and she was even more eager than you were, Nats.”

“First I chained her wrists and her elbows, before placing the bonds around her legs. Then the chains around her chest and waist were attached. I laid her on the bed before I tightly chained her wrists to her ankles. Then I said to her ‘Ask me to gag you and make you my sex-slave.’ She said ‘Please gag me and make me your sex-slave.’ I placed the gag on your Mum, buckled it tightly, and then locked it.”

Nats’s mother looked like she was going to faint from the embarrassment. Mum, how could you? I’m missing and you instantly fall for being bound, gagged and kidnapped by Mistress Adele!

“I was amazed! Your Mum fell for it completely, but I wasn’t going to reveal the truth just yet. I removed by pullover and my slacks, revealing my ‘Mistress’ outfit.” Nats blushed furiously now. Please Mistress, you’re not going to tell me what you did.

Adele noticed the look on Nats’s face and laughed. “Don’t tell me that after all the things you two have done to each other, that you are still shy about this? Well, I won’t go into lurid details then. Suffice it to say that I teased and tormented your Mum’s bound and helpless body for an hour, bringing her to her peak and then stopping. I think that I must have almost driven your Mum mad with need. Finally, I gave your Mum the release that she begged and pleaded for. I didn’t think that she could scream and shake so much.”

“After she had rested for a little while, I said to Mummy ‘Actually, I have your daughter, bound, gagged and naked. I kidnapped her on Monday.’ She looked like I was joking and she actually giggled. I told her ‘It’s true, and I am kidnapping you as well.’ Mum shook her head and still acted like it wasn’t true. I put my slacks and pullover back on, picked up my phone and showed Mummy various photos of you in bondage.”

“Just as I expected, the reaction was immediate. Mummy started screaming and struggling against her bonds the moment that the truth sank in. I gloated at her telling her that she was just as foolish as her daughter and that she was going to be kidnapped as well. ‘Shouting will not help, these walls are soundproofed, but if it makes you feel better, carry on.’ I told her. I picked up the keys to her room, and left it with your poor nude Mummy struggling and crying for help. I went down to the van, took out the large chest, and wheeled it to the lift. The van had one of these lift ends, so that I can raise and lower heavy items, like someone’s Mummy in a large chest for example. That chest is great as well as it has little wheels underneath.”

“I took the lift up to the level where your Mummy’s room was, opened the door and wheeled the chest in. She had stopped struggling until she saw the chest and started up again. I warned her that if she didn’t cooperate, then you would suffer the consequences. She stopped struggling and became quiescent. I pulled her off the bed, pulled the front of the chest down and put her in the chest. I told her ‘You make a very sexy damsel, just as sexy as your daughter.’”

“The front was put back in place, and I then locked up the trunk with your Mummy inside. I wheeled her to the lift, took her to the ground level and wheeled her to the van. The van’s own little lift system saved me from any heavy carrying and your Mum was safely inside. The back doors were closed, I got into the front and then we were on the way here.”

“The journey was uneventful, and before long we were safely here. I took the chest into the living room and opened it up to see if your Mummy was okay, well, more than okay. I found her writhing and pressing herself against the chest bottom. After I gave her the ‘attention’ that she needed, Mummy calmed down and went to sleep. Then I went upstairs, undressed, put on the bathing suit, and slept with you.”

“In the morning, I got up early and checked on Mummy dearest. She was still fast asleep in the chest and so I woke you up and washed you. When I disappeared after your wash, I came downstairs, opened the chest and placed a hood on your Mummy. After bringing you downstairs, eating breakfast and hooding you, I opened the chest and placed Mum on the settee. She was very ‘anxious’ so before I could take you, I had to ‘placate’ your mum.”

You mean that while I was waiting here, thinking you were cleaning up the breakfast items, you were actually with mum and- OMG! How could you be so mean! Nats looked reproachfully at her mum, who could only smile shamefully in her embarrassment.

“Please, don’t get annoyed at each other. You are the same, just a generation apart. You’re both beautiful, attractive, sexy, red-hot, sex-mad bondage babes. This is going to be so much fun.”

At this, both captives blushed again. “You two are so sweet. Don’t worry, I won’t force you to watch each other enjoy themselves. That’s why I have the hoods.”

Adele removed her shoes, right then left and then gently rolled down her stockings. “Seeing as you both like feet so much, you two are going to like mine.” Adele picked up the anaesthetic spray can. “This will help you two remain quiet while I change your gags. Breathe in while I spray.” Adele placed the can in front of Mum’s face and Mum breathed out in preparation. The top was pressed and the spray was inhaled through the nose.

“Your turn, Nats.” Nats breathed out, the spray was released and Nats breathed it in. “Wonderful. Thank you both, for being very cooperative.” Adele stood up, removed Mum’s gag, and then Nats’s. “Open you mouths wide and stick your tongues out as wide as possible.” Both ladies did so, and Nats thought that her mother looked a little silly with her tongue poking out. I know what Mistress Adele is planning for us, though. Adele picked up four chopsticks and four rubber bands off a table, and then deftly applied chopstick gags to mother and daughter.

Adele sat back down on the settee. “Ladies, you know what you have to do. Nats, your clean my right foot, and Mum can clean the left.” Nats managed to lie on the floor in front of Adele, on Adele’s right and noticed that her mother was now lying on her front to Adele’s left. Both ladies started to lick Adele’s toes, causing their captor to giggle at this. Then the captives concentrated on licking Adele’s feet, which were positioned for easier access.

This went on for a while, with Adele gaining pleasure from the captive’s actions. “I think that it’s time to watch you two have some feet fun. So you two can stop your licking.” Adele picked up a small towel and wiped her feet, before putting on her stockings and then her shoes. “Time to bind you two even more, now.” Adele said as she picked up two lengths of chain and two padlocks. She approached Mum first, placing her ankles in a hogtie position, wrapping the chain around her ankles and wrist bonds and then padlocking the ends. A minute later, Nats was stuck in the same position.

“I never thought that I would have the chance to have a mum and daughter stuck in helpless, nude bondage in front of me. It’s so arousing.” Both captives were laid on their left hand side, and Nats was placed in a position so that her mother’s feet were in her face.

“Go ahead, my naughty Nats. Go and lick mummy’s feet.” You really are mean to us, Mistress. I suppose that soon, mum will be forced to lick my feet. Nats started to very slowly lick Mum’s feet and toes. “I think you should go faster, unless you want a riding crop across mummy’s soles.” Adele warned.

Nats licked faster now, not wanting to get her mother hurt. If it was me that she threatened, I would have endured it, but she can be so cruel. The young lady watched as her mother writhed from the effects of the licking, moving her feet gently and occasionally poking her toes into Nats’s face. This feels weird now that Mistress Adele is forcing us to do this.

After continuing with this for a time, Nats watched as Adele got up. “Time to change your places, my sexy, sweet captives. You can stop licking now, Nats.” Nats stopped licking her mother’s foot and Adele rolled her onto her right. A moment later Nats heard Adele say “You can start licking your daughter, Mummy.” Nats giggled as she felt her mother’s tongue slide between her toes, making her wriggle.

How long is Mistress going to make us do this to each other? The helpless girl lay there squirming a little, as her mother continued licked her feet and toes. This went on for a time, with Adele smiling in pleasure.

“You can stop now, Mummy.” Adele said standing up. She then placed both captives in a kneeling position, with Nats close to the chest, and her mother kneeling right in front of the settee. What has Mistress Adele got in store for us now. Adele picked up one of the large ball-gags and walked over to Nats. “Open your mouth wide, my slave.” Nats did so, the chopstick gag was removed, the ball was inserted into Nat’s mouth, and the straps buckled and locked into place.

Why has Mistress Adele only locked a gag onto me, while Mum still wears a chopstick gag? Nats’s mother looked at Adele, at the settee, and then at Nats. She developed a very worried look, struggled against her bonds and pleaded at Adele.

“Don’t worry, mummy dearest, your daughter is going in the box.” Adele picked up a sleep mask and placed it over the eyes of Nats’s mother. “You’re going to spend some time alone in the chest, my cute captive.” Adele said, picking up Nats’s hood. Nats looked at Adele with a shocked expression. What are you going to do with mum? Then she remembered previous breakfasts. OMG! you’re not going to make her do that, please!

The girl struggled helplessly, but it was pointless. As Adele started to put the hood over Nats head, she said “Mummy has been given enough entertainment. Now it’s her turn to do some entertaining.” Nats shouted into her gag as the hood was zipped and locked into place. The girl then felt herself being into a lying down position onto some soft material. It was then that she heard Adele’s voice in the ear plugs. “You are now safely shut away, slave. Don’t worry, you’ll be released from the chest before too long.”

I don’t know which is worse, Mistress, tormenting me, or embarrassing me!

Nats struggled helplessly in the chest, her cheeks feeling like they were on fire...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.