info

Should anyone wish to publish any of my stories, my contact email is on the blog page.

Thursday 11 October 2012

The Blond, The Bitch, and The Wardrobe Part 15



Nats was now take downstairs by the stair lift and then guided to the settee by Adele, where she sat down, still wrapped up in her towel. Adele then went into one of her offices for a while, leaving Nats snug and warm on the settee. She’s not even placed me in a hogtie. Could this be some sort of test, to see if I would try to escape? The way I’m bound though, I have no chance of struggling free. And as for getting in the kitchen, I’ve no doubt that any knives would be inaccessible. It’s best to wait here for her return.

Nats now lay there and dozed...

Slowly, Nats became aware of the kisses and cuddles that she was receiving. She opened her eyes to find Adele kissing her on the lips.

“I’m so glad that you didn’t try to escape, my beautiful Blond. I would have had to punish you severely, if you had made the attempt. But now we can stay together for the evening.”

Adele now unwrapped Nats from the towel now. “I think it is time to place you in a hogtie and change your gag.” Nats was now placed on her front on the floor, facing the settee, about two feet away. Then Adele placed Nats in a secure hogtie, but with enough slack so that Nats would have no trouble kneeling.

“Mmmmph?” Nats asked.

“Well, you are going to have to kneel soon, and ‘sing for your supper’, so to speak.” Adele answered as she picked up a pair of chopsticks with rubber bands wound around each end. She then knelt beside Nats and removed the tape gag. “Open your mouth wide.” Nats did so and the rubber ball was removed. “Stick your tongue out.” When Nats did this, the chopstick gag was applied to her tongue.

I think that there is no need to guess about what Mistress Adele meant by making me sing for my supper. I’ve never heard it called that before, though. But why would I still be lying like this? I think my tongue is meant to do something else and I think I know what that will be.

Adele sat down on the settee, placed her right foot below Nats head and said “Lick it clean.”

I was right about that, I think that this is going to end up as a standard routine with Mistress Adele now. Clean her feet, and then pleasure her.

Nats now started to lick Adele’s toes as best she could, which was a little awkward as her movements were hampered by the chopstick gag. First she started on Adele’s toes, going over the top and bottom and then licking in between them. If I’m not thorough, it might be an early Wardrobe for me. Then Nats licked the sole of Adele’s foot, and finally the top.

Adele then pulled her right foot back and extended her left foot to be cleaned. Nats now diligently performed her cleaning duties on Adele’s left foot. After Adele’s left foot was cleaned, she stood up and placed Nats into a kneeling position, with her knees actually touching the settee. Then Adele placed a sleep mask over Nats’s eyes.

Nats now heard and felt movement in front of her. “You know what you have to do now, my wonderful slave.” Adele said. Nats leaned forward and almost buried her head in Adele’s womanhood.

Nats set to work, slowly caressing Adele’s womanhood with her tongue, and then speeding up. It wasn’t long before Nats had Adele at the peak of pleasure, when Nats stopped. Let’s see how you like it, Mistress. I‘ll play your game as well. Nats then pressed her tongue into service, working quickly to bring Adele close to the height of passion before slowing down and taking her time. She heard Adele’s protesting moans at this treatment.

Nats then took Adele over the edge, listening to her cry out and then felt her body shudder. I’ll have to again wait until Mistress Adele is ready. Kneeling patiently, Nats remained in position until Adele rose from the settee.

Nats felt Adele move, and soon found herself lying on her right side on the floor. I guess I’m to be left like this while my Mistress prepares our dinner. I hope she doesn’t take too long. Getting into as comfortable a position as she could, Nats rested and waited....

“MMMMMMMMPH!” Nats cried as her feet were given a severe tickling.

“Dinner time.” Adele said in a cheery voice. Nats felt herself again being placed in a kneeling position and then had her sleep mask removed. She found herself facing the settee again.

Adele, who was now back in her Dominatrix outfit, bent over from the settee and now removed Nats’s chopstick gag. “Remember, my slave, no talking, or straight up to the wardrobe without any supper.” The next hour involved Adele and Nats eating dinner and drinking wine.

Adele now got up, picked up the items, and then carried them out into the kitchen. Why doesn’t Mistress Adele have me do that, I’m supposed to be her slave. I don’t think that she trusts me enough though, and she has promised me my release on Friday.

Adele walked back in, untied Nats’s hogtie rope, placed Nats on the settee facing the left and then placed Nats in a very strict hogtie. “Open your mouth wide now, my well-tied-wench.” Nats did as she was ordered, and felt something bulbous placed into her mouth, and what seemed to be a panel gag being buckled onto her tightly. it was then that she noticed the tube leading from the gag to a rubber bulb attachment. OMG! This is an inflatable gag! She’s going to make me struggle, now.

Adele now seated herself on the left side of the settee, placed Nats’s head in her lap, and then softly caressed Nats’s head and hair with her right hand while holding the bulb in her left. Nats sighed at Adele’s soft touch. Adele then switched on the television, using the remote control. The channel was showing another rerun of an ‘Everybody Loves Raymond’ episode with Deborah Barone in that stunning red top, leather mini, and boots.

Looks like a quiet night watching television then. What the-. Nats was startled by the gag swelling in her mouth. She then glanced at Adele’s left hand as the bulb was pumped a few more times. I’m not finding it so easy to breathe now. I have to work a little.

Nats now concentrated on keeping up a rhythm of breathing now, in and out, in and out. A few minutes later, Adele pumped the gag some more, forcing Nats to fight for each breath. It’s so hard to breathe now, and I’m getting a little light headed. It must be due to a lack of oxygen. After a little while, Nats began to weaken from the exertion, and then Adele press the release on the bulb, allowing the gag to shrink down.

That’s better, I can breathe easily again. I don’t know how long for though. About five minutes later, Adele pumped the gag up again and Nats was having to work hard at breathing. I’m starting to feel dizzy again. OMG, is that feeling what I think it is? Deep within Nats’s womanhood, the faint stirrings of desire started to grow.

Nats was again able to breathe easily, when Adele pressed the release. Trying to relax was impossible though, as all Nats could think about was the next time that her breathing would be constricted.

Then, Nats watched in shock as Adele was continually pumping the gag up. Nats fought harder to breathe every second, until the gag forced her soft palate to seal the nose way. Within seconds, Nats was struggling like crazy, and it was not the struggling of extreme tickling, or that of orgasm denial. This was the struggling of a person who was fighting for their life. Nats shook her head wildly, and looked at Adele, pleading with her eyes.

It seemed like this had gone on forever, but Adele then pressed the release on the gag. Nats almost gulped the air down into her lungs. The most crazy part of this is that I know Mistress Adele wouldn’t let me die, but it’s like my body just wanted the air.

Nats wondered when the next ordeal would start. A few minutes later, Adele pumped up the gag, and again Nats struggled as she could no longer breathe. Then, after what felt like an age, the gag deflated and Nats was able to breathe freely again. That was probably no more than 30 seconds, but it feels like minutes have gone by.

This went on a few more times, causing Nats to struggle uncontrollably whenever her breathing was halted. Then Adele adjusted the gag to only be slightly restrictive. “You were absolutely wonderful, my sweet struggling slave. It is so delicious to watch you in action. I think you need to rest for an hour though. Just relax, my bubbly Blond.”

Nats now rested with her head on Adele’s lap. It might not be so easy to relax though. As a result of the struggling, Nats’s desire had grown within her. I’ll just have to try and rest.

She now tried to rest on the settee, eyes closed and just listened to her breathing...


“MMMMMMMM!” Nats struggled as she realised that her air was cut off again. A few
seconds later though, Nats was able to breathe air in. “I have a lovely game to play, my slave.” Adele said. Nats was pulled off the settee and onto the floor. Then she was pulled under one of the old beams, and it was then that she noticed that there seemed to be a wheel or pulley built into the beam. Adele then threw a very long piece of rope over the beam at the pulley, opened a trapdoor in the wooden floor and tied one end of the rope inside there. Then she returned to Nats and tied the other end of the ropes to Nats’s knee bindings.

Nats started to struggle when she realised what was going to happen. Please Mistress Adele, you can’t! Not like this, I’ll be fully upside down! Plus I’ll be hanging from my knees! Adele though, had already secured the rope and was reaching for a remote.

Nats heard an electric motor start, and in seconds, her knees left the floor, followed by her body, and then finally her head. Nats was still struggling and wriggling throughout all of this. I’m upside down! Mistress Adele has me upside down! Nats cried out in protest at her new position, and that she was still being lifted higher.

Adele finally stopped the winch when Nats’s knees were about head height. Adele now pumped the gag a few more times, making Nats a little light headed. Then she started to kiss and caresses Nats’s feet. Nats writhed, but was unable to moan. Then Adele went over to a box and opened it, bringing a cylindrical silver object back. The emotion and adrenaline was now working overtime on Nats, increasing her senses, and her arousal.

When Adele had returned to where Nats was hanging, Nats realised with shock what the object was. OMG! A vibrator! You’re going to add that to my torment as well? Adele moved Nats’s crotch rope to one side slightly, inserted the vibrator inside Nats, switched it on, and then put the rope over the vibrator.

The effect was immediate. Nats was jerking like crazy on the end of the rope, from her own senses, her light-headedness, and from the vibrator starting to take her to orgasm. Adele also passionately licked and kissed Nats’s feet, adding fuel to the fire of her feelings.

Nats felt herself almost rushing to fulfilment. I’m almost on the edge already, with the fear and the rush of all of this! Adele now caressed Nats all over her body, including her womanhood. Yes, please, oh YESSSSSSSS! Nats screamed out, even through her gag, and danced and convulsed on the line.

When she came to, Nats realised that her desire was rapidly building up again towards another climax. In a short period of time, Nats was again jerking against the rope in fulfilment.

This happened several more times. After the last one, Nats noticed that she was lying on the floor, and that the vibrator had been removed. “That was incredible, my Blond. You put on such a great show” Adele said as she was untying Nats’s knees from the rope. Adele then removed Nats’s panel gag, and gagged Nats with one of those hard plastic gags, with holes in a hollow ball.

“We’ll just rest on the floor for a while, now.” Adele said. That was such an incredible experience. Maybe the fear and the adrenaline really have a major effect on me. Nats just rested for a long time in Adele’s arms...

“Mmmm?” Nats cried as she felt Adele untie the hogtie rope.

“It’s getting late now, honey, and you need to get to bed.” Adele said as she helped Nats get on her feet and to the stair lift. Nats was only half aware of being taken upstairs, being taken into the wardrobe, and then being placed in a gentle hogtie.

“Sleep well and sweet dreams, my sweet.” Adele said as she closed the door of the wardrobe.

Nats noticed two things just before she fell into a deep sleep. My Mistress has provided a pillow and mattress for me to sleep on. Wait, ‘Mistress?’ How long have I been referring to Adele as Mistrezz...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.