info

Should anyone wish to publish any of my stories, my contact email is on the blog page.

Wednesday 17 October 2012

The Blond, The Bitch, and The Wardrobe Part 26


“I think that your daughter looks a little distraught, mummy. She doesn’t want to be pleasured in front of you, so she gets her wish.” Nats put on the most pitiful, pleading look that she could put on. This is horrible Mistress, I need you to pleasure me. It’s inhuman to leave me like this. Adele smiled as she watched Nats’s face. “Look at the doe eyes that your daughter is putting on. She actually thinks that it’s going to work.” Adele gently embraced Nats’s mother and softly kissed her on the cheek, shocking the young captive.

“What’s wrong, can’t a mummy in bondage have a few kisses and cuddles? You seem to be a very mean young lady.” The kisses spread to Mum’s neck as Adele caressed her hair. “I think that your daughter’s jealous because I’m paying attention to you. Maybe it will do her good to suffer for a while.” After about five minutes, Adele pulled back. “I’m going to change your situation and I expect that there will be full compliance from you two. Any disobedience will be punished.”

Nats writhed and moaned in her desire, needing the fulfilment that was denied her. Punish me? How can you punish me, I don’t think that I can suffer much more. Even a spanking or torments on my breast would serve to take my mind off my present suffering or send me over the edge and give me release. Adele picked up the hoods and walked over to Nats. “Why are you upset slave? By not giving you your pleasure, you are being given what you want.” The hood was placed over the struggling captive’s head, zipped shut and then locked into place. Nats pulled at her bonds and cried into her gag as her torment continued. Mistress is taking her time about altering my bonds. She must be doing something to mum first.

Eventually, Nats felt her right wrist being unlocked from the spreader bar, followed by her left. After both arms were free, she quickly brought her hands down to her intimacy in an attempt to bring herself to release. After about ten seconds, she was right on the edge when her arms were grabbed and her elbows were pulled together behind her back. NO! Nononononono! Mistress Adele let me try to do this so I would make my desire worse. A strap was placed around her elbows which was then pulled painfully tight, causing the suffering girl to shout into her hood.

Nats’s wrists were then pulled together and what felt like a large leather sock was put over her hands, covering them completely. A strap was wrapped around her wrists, pulled tight and then buckled in to place. Her lower arms were now being covered by the same material which was gradually becoming tighter. The tightness soon moved up to just below her elbows and the elbow strap was removed. The material was moved up her upper arms and the tightness went up further as time went on.

A strap went around Nats’s elbows again and buckled firmly, and the girl winced at the increased tightness. She then felt a strap being taken from the item on the right, going just below the right armpit and then put over her left shoulder before being strapped tightly. Another buckle was taken from her left side, which went across her front and over her right shoulder and was then buckled into place.

A minute later, Nats’s hood was removed and she gasped as she had a glimpse of her mother’s bonds.  Mistress Adele has put us in black lace up armbinders! She saw just how tightly the restraints on her mother’s arms had been laced up and strapped, mirroring her own situation. Even if we weren’t gagged, we would have no chance of escape from this, and my womanhood cries out for release.

Adele freed the spreader bars on the women’s ankles from the floor. “We are just moving a small distance, so it will be easy to move in those bars. I will have to ensure your cooperation though.” Adele walked over to the side and picked up two pairs of clover nipple clamps with a chain connecting each pair. “Mummy first, I think.” She went over to Nats’s mother and put one clamp onto her right nipple, making Mum scream in protest. The second clamp went onto her left nipple, eliciting a second cry. “Your turn now, slave.” Adele walked over to Nats and held the clamps up in front of Nats’s face, smiling wickedly. The poor girl shook her head wildly, begging Adele not to do this to her. You’re already keeping me on the edge with arousal, you can’t mean to add this as well. OWWWWWWWW! She screamed through her gag as the first clamp was put on her right nipple, and another cry followed the application of the second clamp to her left nipple.

Adele gave Nats’s womanhood a few caresses. “I just want to make sure that you stay on the boil, my sweet slave. I know that mummy will follow me with no problems, but you might want to be a little rebellious.”

“MMMMMMMGGGGGGMMMPH!” Nats screamed as Adele pulled hard on the chain.

“I see that you have got my message, Nats. I can pull a lot harder than that, so just remember. Follow me.” Adele walked slowly, with Nats and her mother following behind. After about a minute they came to a section where there was a mirror against the wall. “Stand where you see the x marks on the floor and face the mirror.” The women saw the two marks on the floor and stood above them, facing the mirror as instructed, with Nats to the left of her mother. Adele picked up her control and pressed two buttons, causing two latched hooks to lower themselves from the ceiling. “I think you can guess what is going to happen next.”

This is going to make our last position seem like a picnic, and it will really strain our shoulders. One hook was attached to the ring at the end of Mum’s armbinder, and the other was attached to Nats’s. “Going up.” Adele said with an evil smile. She pressed to more buttons and the hooks were pulled back up, taking the captive’s hands into the air, until they were bent over with their bodies parallel to the ground.

“Look at mummy and daughter, all freely available. I’m going to enjoy you both. No, actually I’ll just enjoy mummy. I’ll just tease my slave.” Nats shook her head and whined in her continued suffering at this comment. If you’re going to take mum, you could at least take me as well. Adele picked up two more chains, and four padlocks. She went over to Mum and attached one end on the chain to the spreader bar and the other end to the nipple chain, making Mum whimper a little. A minute later, the second chain was attached to Nats.

“This will add an extra level of fun to the proceedings.” Adele said, picking up a riding crop. Both ladies shook their heads as their realised what was going to happen to them. This is going to hurt twice as much.

“MMMMMMMMPH! MMMMPH1” Mum screamed out twice, once from the blow on her bottom and the next when her body jerked up and caused the clamps to pull cruelly on her nipples. It was Nats’s turn a few seconds later as the crop struck her painfully. The blows were slow and measured and each captive watched in the mirror and waited, knowing that the only thing that they could do was look at the crop as it delivered its stinging strike.

A low moan from Mum indicated that she was becoming aroused by the blows, while Nats was kept on the edge of her pleasure and unable to still find release. This is a triple torture with me. My bottom, my breasts and my womanhood are in torment. I don’t think that I can go on for much longer before going mad!

Adele smoothed Mum’s bottom, making her even more aroused. “Soon, mummy will be ready for more fun, my slave. Don’t worry, you’ll both be hooded.” Nats pleaded with Adele, but her captor remained resolute. “You don’t want it that much, otherwise you wouldn’t complain concerning your mother. Time for the hoods to go on.” Adele walked over to where she placed the hoods, picked them up and then went back to the helpless girls.

The first hood went on Mum’s head and then Nats had hers put on and locked in place. Mistress is probably going to give my mother an orgasm and just make me suffer even more. The girl shouted into her gag and struggled, but all she did was torture her own nipples by pulling her body up. She felt her womanhood being softly caressed until she was on the edge again, but it stopped, leaving Nats sobbing at her continued denial. Her hood was removed and Nats saw that her mother was clearly satisfied, while her own body felt like it was tearing itself apart.

“It seems that your daughter is not taking your enjoyment well, mummy. Do you think a little extra punishment is called for?” Adele asked. Mum nodded her head, with a smile that suggested she was anticipating more suffering from her daughter. Adele picked up the riding crop and advanced towards the younger captive.

“MMMMMGMMMM! MMMMPH!” Nats cried out twice, once from the crop and the second from the clamps. The blows landed about ten seconds apart so as not to allow Nats desires to go over the edge. After about twelve blows, Adele stopped and put the crop on the side.

“I think you two need to get some sleep, you’ve been very busy this morning, and I want you fresh for the evening’s entertainment.” Adele pressed the buttons on the control and lowered the captive’s arms. “I think that it’s time to provide relief for those poor nipples.” Mum screamed and stood bolt upright as Adele removed both clamps simultaneously, and cried out as her nipples were then gently massaged. “Your turn now, my slave.” Nats shouted as the clamps were removed, and sobbed as her captor pinched, twisted and pulled her nipples.

Adele unlocked the bar from the cuffs around Mum’s ankles and then placed the cuffed ankles together. She then took one of the padlocks and locked the D-rings to each other, binding the legs together. Adele went to Nats, unlocked the bar from her, and then locked her ankles together.

“Okay my captive sluts, you are to follow me into the bedroom. Do not give me any trouble.” Adele walked slowly in front and the two women shuffled slowly behind her. After about five minutes, they were out of the ‘Wardrobe’ and back into Adele’s bedroom. “I’m feeling generous, so you will be allowed to sleep on the bed. Mummy will lie face down on the left and Nats will lie face down on the right.” The two ladies found it a struggle, but after a few minutes they finally got into position. Adele bent Mum’s legs so that her heels pressed into her bottom, picked up a padlock, and padlocked the armbinder ring to the padlock attaching the ankles together. A few minutes later, Nats followed her, leaving mother and daughter in strict hogties on the bed.

“Mum and daughter in bedroom bondage sex scandal.” Adele moved her captives so that they were just inches away from each other. “Time for a little more fun before you rest.” How can I rest, it feels like my womanhood is ablaze with the desire inside me! Mum screamed and laughed as Adele’s fingers raked over her helpless soles. A minute later, Adele stopped tickling Mum, only for Nats’s soles to be assaulted. Nats screamed at the new double torment inflicted on her helpless body. Adele continued like this for some time, tickling the mother and then the daughter. First, the tickling was confined on the soles of their feet, but soon it grew to encompass their entire bodies.

Finally, Adele pulled back and looked at the sweaty, squirming bodies on the bed. “I am going to leave you here for a rest. I am going to take a precaution though, you two will be strapped together. Maybe I should do this with you facing each other, so that your breasts are crushed against each other’s bodies.” Nats looked shocked at this. “You might enjoy it too much Nats, so I had actually planned it to be back to back.” Adele placed the two ladies so that they were back to back on the bed, and their arms touched each other. Then she took two long leather straps, and wrapped one around the ladies’ lower body at the waist before securing it firmly. Adele took the second strap and wrapped it around their breasts so it pressed into their nipples when pulled tight and buckled.

She walked into the ‘Wardrobe’ and picked up the hoods before coming back into the bedroom. “This will help you sleep, or rather mum. I don’t know if you’ll get any sleep, Nats.” One hood was put over Mum’s head and the other was placed over Nats’s.

Nats heard Adele’s last message before she left. “Sweet dreams, both of you. Well, that’s if you can sleep, Nats.”

Nats lay there and sobbed, knowing that the denial of her desire was going to continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.