info

Should anyone wish to publish any of my stories, my contact email is on the blog page.

Tuesday 2 October 2012

The Blond, The Bitch, and The Wardrobe Part 1



A twelve foot high wooden fence stood in front of Nats, as she stood there in jeans, white t-shirt and trainers, carrying a holdall. She had not been to Adele’s new country home, the one that nobody was supposed to know about

I must be crazy for even considering this! Nats thought as she looked at the secret way into Adele’s country house. A fellow fan told her that she had entered, and then managed to covertly take a photograph of Adele sunbathing in the garden.

What was it, the fan said, two of these boards turn and it becomes like a little doorway. Nats now tested the boards and found the two adjacent boards that pivoted. She then rotated them 90 degrees and managed to slip through. After gaining entrance to Adele’s garden, Nats turned the boards back to their proper place.

I so want a good photo of her for my album. My own personal picture of Adele to keep forever. Nats carefully made her way through the forested part of the grounds, like a hunter stalking its prey. Oh God! I hope it doesn’t mean that I’m a stalker. I could get into real trouble if I’m discovered. I shall have to stay as hidden as possible. Nats got to the edge of the trees and marvelled at the three story, Elizabethan style home that Adele had recently purchased for herself. I wish I could stay in a place like that.

Nats could now see the swimming pool with the sun beds surrounding it. Where is she? Oh a day like this, she would be normally lying on one of the sun beds outside. Well, maybe I should just wait then. Nats took her camera out of her stuffed holdall.

Now Nats noticed another part of the garden, where vegetables were growing, and noticed that the tomatoes had been freshly watered. ’m probably in the wrong place then, perhaps she’s doing some gardening. I’ll have a look at the garden, I might get a clue as to where she is. Nats cautiously walked over to the garden, and decided to see if there were any other signs of new work.

In fact, Nats paid so much attention to the garden that she became oblivious to anything else...
                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.