info

Should anyone wish to publish any of my stories, my contact email is on the blog page.

Thursday 11 October 2012

The Blond, The Bitch, and The Wardrobe Part 18



Adele picked up a bag full of rope and led Nats onto the lawn, where there were two wooden stakes in the ground approximately six feet from each other. It appears that I’m going to be staked out on the grass then. Adele took a piece of rope and tightly bound Nats’s elbows together in front of her. Then she took four more pieces or rope and tied Nats’s legs securely at the ankles, below and above the knees and at the mid-thigh, with all of the bonds effectively cinched.

Nats was then made to lie on her front on the ground, mid way between the wooden stakes. A rope was used to tie her ankles to one of the stakes, and then Nats was stretched out and her wrists were then tied to the other stake. Poor helpless me, staked out in the cruel sun by my unforgiving Mistress. Nats struggled in her bonds, shouting “Heph Meph! Heph Meph!”

Adele walked over to where a large sunshade umbrella was sticking in the lawn, pulled it out, walked over to Nats and then pushed it into the ground, ensuring that Nats body was in the shade. “Causing you to suffer from sunstroke or heat exhaustion is not a good idea, my naughty Nats. I want to have fun with you, not worry about your health. Now close your eyes.”

Nats did as she was instructed and heard a tearing sound, before feeling the tape being placed over her eyes. “I’ll be back with something to eat soon, my staked-out slave.” Adele walked away, leaving Nats alone in her helplessness.

Nats tried to rest as much as she could and waited for her mistress...


“MMMPPHH!” cried Nats as she felt the raking of sharp fingernails along the soles of her feet. She struggled and pulled against her bonds, giggling as her feet were now being tickled all over. Soon, she screamed as her sides were tickled.

The tickling stopped and Nats managed to breathe in more easily. About a minute later, she screamed again as her feet were assailed by Adele’s fingers, making her fight and squirm for freedom.

The tickling finally stopped and Nats was able to calm down.

“You are so much fun, my sweet struggling slave. You always provide me with a wondrous pleasure by your movements.” Nats felt herself being gently cuddled and embraced by Adele, before being tenderly kissed on her cheeks and gagged mouth.

Nats felt the tape over her eyes being removed and she opened her eyes to see a plate full of sandwiches, cut into quarters. He stomach pointed out how hungry she was by rumbling. I hope Mistress Adele feeds me and doesn’t make me stay hungry after that.

“I hear that my slave is hungry.” Nats looked up at Adele with worry in her eyes. “It’s okay, I won’t punish your for that.” Adele peeled off the tape covering Nats lips and then unbuckled the wiffle ball gag. Then she took what seemed to be an aerosol can with a long narrow tube, out of the bag.

“Now Nats, I want you to take the straw into your mouth. You breathe out, and when I spray this, you breathe in and out through your nose, several times. Do you understand?”

Nats nodded and opened her mouth, allowing the tube to be placed inside. She could feel the end of the tube near her throat when she then closed her mouth. Then Nats exhaled and felt the spray of a fine mist at the back of her throat, before she inhaled and exhaled several times.

My throat feels a bit weird now, I wonder what Mistress Adele has done now?

After about thirty seconds, Adele withdrew the tube. “Now my well-tied wench, feel free to call for help. Don’t worry, I won’t do anything to you if you do.” she said.

Nats took in a deep breath and screamed. It was then she received an absolute shock. She made no noise whatsoever!

She looked up at Adele in fear. What have you done to me! I can’t make any sound at all!

Adele sat down beside Nats and patted her head. “Don’t worry darling, it’ll wear off in half an hour. It just stops me having to warn you about talking.” She then picked up a sandwich and placed it closed to Nats’s mouth. Nats took a bite of the sandwich, chewed and then swallowed. “It’s just a way of maintaining control. I can’t gag you while you are being fed, so I have to use another method.” By now, Nats had finished the first sandwich and Adele held a second one for her to eat.

As the meal went on, Adele gave Nats sips of water to drink from a bottle. At least it’s nice to eat out in the garden, rather than in the house. I just wish that she’d actually asked me if I wanted to be her slave for a week, I would have said yes to her.

Finally the meal was over. Adele picked up a large red sponge ball out of the bag and held it in front of Nats’s mouth. Nats opened wide without even being asked, accepted the ball into her mouth, and then closed her mouth firmly. Adele then took out the wide roll of microfoam tape, tore off a long strip, and then wrapped it across Nats’s face from ear to ear, firmly sealing her mouth shut. Nats closed her eyes, heard some more tearing and felt tape being smoothed over her eyes.

“I’ll just put this stuff away and do some more work in the garden. You just stay there and relax, my dear.” Adele’s voice again grew quieter as she walked away.

I can’t do anything else, Mistress Adele. I can’t get free, and the only way to pass the time is to relax. The warm breeze worked its effect on Nats’s naked body, dancing on her skin, and before long she was finding it hard to stay awake...

“MMMMMM!” Nats screamed as she could feel the cold water splash onto her helpless bound body, moving up from her feet and ending with her hands. God, that’s cold, and I’m soaked from head to toe. “You looked a little warm, my captive cutie, so I thought it might be a good idea to cool you off.” Adele said.

Well I’m cooled off now, and I’m fully awake. Mistress Adele is just being mischievous again at my expense. I won’t be able to doze off until I’m dry again. Nats waited some time for the breeze to dry her off. Let’s see if I can get some more rest...

“EEEEPH!” Again Nats was doused with cold water. This is unfair. How am I supposed to get any rest like this. OMG! That’s what Adele is doing, every time I start to drift off, she’s going to soak me. That’s a bit mean, not letting me rest. Eventually, Nats became dry, and she struggled to stay awake, but she was fighting a losing battle....

“MMMMPH!” Again Nats was cruelly woken up by Adele splashing cold water over her body. She struggled against the ropes, trying to break free of her bondage. Just how long is this going to go on for today?

As Nats dried out and started to doze off this time, something different happened. She felt sweet little kisses on the soles of her feet, gently bringing her to full wakefulness. Next, Nats felt her feet being caressed all over, as well as having the exposed areas of her toes kissed. Nats sighed and writhed a little at the attention she was receiving.

Soon, her legs were being softly massaged and Nats moaned as she enjoyed every touch. Then, gentle circular motions were made on her bottom cheeks, and she writhed again. Next, long, slow hand movements went up and down Nats’s back, causing her to shiver in anticipation of things to come.

Sweet little kisses were now being placed on the back of Nats’s neck, then they started going down along her spine, to just above her bottom. More kisses were then planted on her neck, as her shoulders were gently rubbed.

Nats was becoming more aroused with each kiss and each touch on her helpless body. Mistress Adele is being so nice to me this afternoon. What have I done to deserve it?

She could feel Adele gently lie on top of her and felt the soft caresses of Adele’s hands over the front of her body. Gentle kisses were almost raining down on Nats’s neck and shoulders, eliciting more moans and cries.

The caresses on Nats’s front were now concentrated on her breasts. There were gentle touches along the mounds, and teasing circles were made around the nipples, making Nats sigh almost constantly. Then she cried out as a soft touch was laid upon her womanhood, which also caused her to writhe.

The caresses on her womanhood were slow and gentle at first, but before long they increased in speed and intensity. Nats was starting to feel her body move towards the blissful peak of pleasure.

Quicker and stronger the caresses were, until Nats was nearly at the point of fulfilment. Please Mistress Adele, please don’t deny me this! Nats’s body was writhing uncontrollably at this point, as Adele’s touch took her to the edge.

“MMMM, MMMM MMMM!” Nats cried as the pleasure overwhelmed her, surging through every fibre of her being, causing her to shake and shiver...

“Did you enjoy that, my helpless Nats?” Adele asked. Nats nodded her head. “Then you’re okay if I have some fun with you?” Again, Nats nodded. Adele untied Nats from the stakes and raised her to her feet. “I’ll guide you to where you need to go, don’t worry.”

Nats shuffled along being pulled gently by Adele, totally unaware in which direction she was going. How am I going to entertain Mistress Adele? I know that she loves to watch me struggle and panic, so what is her plan for me? Nats now felt paving beneath her feet instead of grass. That gives me no clue whatsoever as to where I am, I could be anywhere in the grounds.

Nats found that Adele had stopped guiding her forward, and then felt herself being gently turned, possible about half a circle. Then she heard an unusual noise.

“MMMM?” Nats said questioningly.

“Don’t worry, my dear Nats. It’s a crane that I have. I love to see you dangle and struggle, so I will use this crane to help me suspend you a little.” Adele answered.

Nats felt Adele untie the ropes around her elbows. “If these are tied like this when I lift you up, your arms could very well break.” Then Nats felt her hands being lifted up, just above her head. She could feel rope being tied around her wrists, and then to what she presumed was the crane.

A whirring sound was suddenly heard by Nats, as she felt a great strain in her wrists and shoulders as she was lifted up. “Don’t worry slave, I have only raised you by a few inches.” Nats was already starting to struggle against her situation.

Then another noise was heard and Nats felt herself moving back now. Where am I going? What is going to happen to me? Then the sound stopped, and so did Nats’s movement.

“I’m going to remove the tape over your eyes. You may open them when I tell you that you can.” Adele said. Nats nodded once. Adele removed the tape covering Nats’s eyes.

Nats was then moved a little further back by the crane. “You may open your eyes now, Nats.” Nats opened her eyes and looked at Adele’s face. She seemed to be about three feet away, wearing a black swimsuit.

Then Nats looked down and screamed!

I’M SUSPENDED ABOVE THE SWIMMING POOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.