info

Should anyone wish to publish any of my stories, my contact email is on the blog page.

Tuesday 2 October 2012

The Blond, The Bitch, and The Wardrobe Part 2



“What the hell are you doing in my garden!” a voice shouted. Nats dropped her camera in shock and spun round.

It was Adele! She was wearing a blue t-shirt, jeans and trainers. Instead of a normal belt, she used a long thin piece of cloth, tied in a shoelace knot at the front. An expression of pure fury was on her face.

Nats trembled where she stood. “Wel-l, errr, I-I was j-just...”

“What were you here to do? Rob me?” Adele noticed the camera that Nats had dropped. “Or maybe you were hoping to take a picture to sell to the newspapers. ‘Exclusive Pics Of Adele’. Well, you are already in trouble, miss. You’re trespassing for a start off, and given the recent scandals about the media, I doubt that you’ll get off lightly!” Adele’s voice had risen to a shout now.

It was at this point that Nats, panicked, turned and ran...

And immediately tripped over a large marrow.

Winded by the fall, Nats could only gasp for breath as Adele caught up with her and pulled her arms behind her back. Adele pulled on the knot on her black cloth belt and it pulled free. Then the belt was wrapped around Nats’s wrists with a single cinch to make it secure. Adele then tied a reef knot out of the range of Nats’s fingers, ensuring that she couldn’t untie it.

Nats gasped as Adele grabbed hold of her blond hair and pulled her head back. “Now listen, Blond. Tell me where your friends are. I seriously doubt that you came alone. There must be someone waiting with a fast car somewhere.”

“No! There’s no-one with me! I came alone!” Then Nats caught a glimpse of the wry smile on Adele’s face and realised what she had said. Oh Shit, OH SHIT! I just let her know that I’m alone and that no-one will notice me gone. I’m in real trouble now!

“So, you’re all alone then. Given the fact that you attempted to escape now, I can envisage a custodial sentence for you. So you had better be a very good girl. I’m now going to check you holdall, to see what else you are carrying.”

“No please, you have no right!” Nats said. “Would you prefer the police do it, because if they do, you will be going to prison.” Adele replied. Nats went quiet at this.

Adele unzipped Nats holdall and removed a mobile phone that had been already switched off. “Is this so you couldn’t be traced to having been here by the phone network?” Nats nodded. Next, Adele took out some food and a bottle of water. “It seems that’s all. I think I’ll let you go if you just wanted to take a photo. What are you, some kind of silly fan?”

Nats sighed with relief. “Yes, Adele, I was stupid, I just wanted to get my own photo of you, for my own private collection. You’re my favourite artist and I have a serious crush on you. I didn’t want to cause any trouble.”

Adele was now looking quizzically at the holdall. “The inside seems to be too small. There must be an extra compartment.” Nats groaned at this. Adele managed to open the compartment and pulled out a carrier bag. The bag was top down however, and the contents spilled out onto the floor.

It was two pairs of handcuffs and a roll of duct tape...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.