info

Should anyone wish to publish any of my stories, my contact email is on the blog page.

Thursday 11 October 2012

The Blond, The Bitch, and The Wardrobe Part 20



Nats awoke when she noticed that her hands were being untied. I wonder what fiendish pleasures my Mistress has in store for me. I’ve no doubt that it will have something to do with the pool. She felt herself being gently rolled over onto her front by Adele, who then brought her arms behind her back. Adele placed Nats’s wrists together, palm to palm, took some rope and then wrapped, cinched and tied her wrists together securely.

I guess my elbows must be next. Nats’s elbows were then brought together and tightly bound. Nats was made to stand up and it was then that she realised that her ankles were no longer tied to the hook, and that the crane was back in its recess. How is Mistress Adele going to play with me, if she can’t dunk me in the pool?

Adele took a long piece of rope and tied Nats’s arms to her body at the chest, wrapping the rope above and below her breasts. Another length of rope was used by Adele to tie Nats’s wrists to her waist, and then to tie in a very tight knotted crotch-rope.

Nats sighed with pleasure as the crotch-rope was tied off. That is so enjoyable, Mistress. I hope that you give me my pleasure soon.

“Enjoying your latest bondage already, my damsel in distress?” Adele asked. Nats nodded, wondering what was going to happen to her. Mistress Adele called me a damsel in distress, so she must have something special planned for me then. It is most likely going to be scary, but I won’t get hurt.

Adele warmly embraced Nats and kissed her on her gagged lips. “I’m going to just have some fun with my helpless Nats first though.” she said, as she planted kisses on Nats’s neck. Now let’s get you down onto the towel, my cute captive.” Nats found herself being made to lie face down on the towel gently with the pool to her right, before having her heels pressed into her bottom, and then feeling her wrists being strictly tied to her ankles. She luxuriated in the tight hogtie that Adele had put her in.

“MMMM!” screamed Nats as her helpless soles felt the merciless raking from Adele’s fingernails. Stopstopstopstopstop! Nonononono! Nats found herself struggling and squirming again from yet another tickling bout. After a while, the assault upon her feet stopped, and Nats managed to catch her breath.

The poor helpless captive screamed again, as her sides were tickled as well this time. Nats pulled at her bonds, but there was no escape from the relentless onslaught of fingers against her bound body. The tickling got so much that she was unable to breathe in and she ended up getting dizzy and light headed.

Finally, the assault upon her sides and feet stopped, allowing Nats to breathe easy again. Then she sighed as tender soft kisses caressed the soles of her feet. Soon, Adele was kissing and sucking Nats’s toes, causing her to moan and writhe in pleasure. Nats could feel Adele’s hands gently stroke and caress her legs and arms.

Soon, Nats was turned over to her right, with her back to the pool. Adele lay down in front of Nats and cuddled into her, gently kissing Nats’s lips and cheeks. Nats gasped as she could feel the soft touch of Adele’s right fingers on the mounds of her breasts. Then the fingers were tracing sweet, gentle, teasing circles around Nats’s nipples. You’re teasing me again Mistress. I don’t need your fingers at my breasts, I need them at my intimacy.

Nats could feel her fire of need swiftly growing in her womanhood, and she softly thrust her hips at Adele. “So my well-tied wench has a desire that needs feeding then.” Adele said. Nats nodded her head and made pleading noises to Adele. “You will pay for this presumptuousness during your next piece of play, my sweet slave.”

Adele gently kissed Nats’s breasts, while her right hand went down and placed the softest of touches on Nats’s quivering womanhood. Nats responded with an audible sigh and pressed herself against Adele’s hand.

Adele gently kissed in a ring around Nats’s nipples, as her hand started to gently caress and stroke Nats’s mound of intimacy, eliciting a shiver from her body in anticipation of the pleasure that was to come. Nats moaned as the pleasurable touches continued, causing her to writhe at every kiss and caress.

Nats felt herself moving closer and closer to her desire’s need with every moment. Adele was kissing and gently sucking her nipples as the caresses on Nats’s pleasure were steadily increasing in their speed and intensity. Please Mistress Adele, just a little more and I can have my fulfilment!

Just as Nats was about to get her pleasure though, Adele stopped.

Nats struggled and screamed as the chance of achieving her desire was denied her. She pleaded through her gag at Adele, and she thrust herself at her cruel captor. This is so mean of you Mistress, torturing me this way. Why can’t you just pleasure me!

“Well, my lusty lass, do you desire to have your need fulfilled?” Adele asked. Nats nodded, still pleading at Adele for release. “Then I can do anything I want with you for the next piece of fun?” Again Nats nodded, praying that Adele would not let her suffering continue.

“Okay, but remember that you will pay a price.” Adele continued with her caresses on Nats’s womanhood and gently kisses on Nats’s nipple. Soon, the caresses became very quick and strong.

Nats screamed as the pleasure took over her body and her senses, cutting her off from anything else. She shook and quivered from the feelings that engulfed her…



Nats eventually became aware that she was sitting on her knees at the edge of the pool, with her left side to the water, and that she was wearing her swimming goggles again. I must have really been out of it with that last orgasm. I think I am going to pay for this as Adele said. I just hope that it’s not too scary. My hogtie rope must have been loosened slightly for Adele to be able to place me in this position. I wish I could see what Mistress Adele is doing behind my back, though.

“I see that you are back with us now, my oh so naughty Nats.” Adele said, standing up and going to Nats’s front, before bending over and cupping Nats’s chin in her right hand. “You make such a wonderful damsel in distress, looking like that with your hogtie rope tied to a weight.”

“MMMMMMM!” Nats screamed as the reality of her situation intruded on her reverie. Mistress Adele is going to tip me into the water with a weight attached to me! I’m going to sink straight to the bottom! Nats started to struggle furiously against her bonds, hoping against hope that she would be able to free herself somehow.

As Nats looked up, she could see Adele softly running her hands over her own body. “You are putting on a wonderful show for me, my sweet captive. I will give you three minutes to escape your bonds. If you fail, then you are going for a very special swimming lesson.” Adele was giving Nats a very wicked smile.

Nats looked up at Adele, pleading with her eyes for mercy. Please don’t drown me Adele, I don’t think that I can survive this! She struggled and fought with all of her might against the ropes that bound her, always aware of the passage of time that was ticking against her.

“You’re running out of time, my damsel in distress. You need to hurry if you don’t want to end up in the water.” Adele said, looking in pleasure at Nats’s struggles. “Maybe you should concentrate on freeing your wrists, instead of randomly struggling. That might help you.”

Nats pulled and twisted at her wrists but were unable to get any loosening of the ropes. I cannot get free, and any minute now, I am going into the water! Adele must be really enjoying my helpless struggling. She found that she couldn’t reach any knots or get herself free at any point.

“Time is up, my dazzling damsel in distress. It would be a good idea for you to take a deep breath, as you are going for a swim. Well, more like a sink, actually.” Adele said. Nats took several quick deep breaths and then waited for the inevitable. I don’t know what is worse, the fact that I’m going to end up in the water, or the waiting.

Then Adele pushed Nats and the weight into the water, causing a huge splash, and Nats could barely prevent herself from letting out a huge shriek as the water covered her helpless body. She jerked and strained against the ropes as she was quickly dragged to the bottom of the pool by the weight.

Nats found herself on her back at the bottom of the pool, staring back at the surface which might as well have been a mile away. Please Mistress, please dive in and rescue me! I don’t want to die down here! The poor submerged girl found herself struggling uncontrollably against the ropes as she started to feel the all too familiar burning sensation in her chest. I’m going to breathe out and I won’t be able to stop myself!

A few bubbles escaped Nats’s nose. I can’t hold on any longer, please Mistress! Nats watched Adele dive in, just as the rest of the air started to escape her lungs, causing a long thin stream of bubbles. She watched as Adele quickly swam down to reach her. By this time, Nats was desperately trying not to breathe in, hoping that Adele would save her.

Nats could feel Adele do something underneath her, before she was suddenly thrust up to the surface with Adele holding her. She broke the surface, taking in huge lungfuls of air through her nose. Breathing had never felt so good.

“You make a truly beautiful damsel, my dear Nats. I don’t think that I’ve ever been so entertained.” Adele then kissed and cuddled Nats as they floated in the water. Nats felt relived and happy that she was still alive, and the adrenaline rush had provided a bit of a high as well. It was then that she noticed something else.

The situation had left her massively aroused!

Nats sighed at the feeling that was growing inside her, and her hips twitched at the fire in her womanhood. “I see that you are turned on by the danger, my damsel. I think that you need to be in peril again.” Adele pulled Nats over to the side and pressed a button. A part of the side, about four feet wide by two feet deep, lowered two feet into the water. Nats was placed in this lowered area, Adele pressed the button again, and Nats found herself on her back on the side of the pool.

“That’s much easier than trying to pull you out, my daring damsel, and much safer as well.”Adele said, getting herself out of the pool. She went over to Nats, and kissed Nats’s erect nipples, while stroking her womanhood. “That should warm you up a little.”

By now, Nats was getting very aroused. A little? I feel like I’m on fire! By pushing me into the water, you have turned me on to full. If you put me in the water again, I might explode just from that. It would be too dangerous though, as I won’t be able to control my breathing.

Nats was placed on her knees by Adele, who continued to tease her helpless body. “You need another ‘swim’ or two I think, my damsel in distress. Don’t worry, I won’t let you drown.” Adele picked up another kettlebell weight from one of the recesses, along with two other items, one of which seemed to be familiar.

Nats felt a rope being tied to her hogtie rope by Adele, before it was tied to something else. That must be my weight to drag me down. Then Adele picked up the cylindrical item, and showed it to Nats. Nats then thrust her hips at Adele, wanting the vibrator to be buried inside her.

Adele slowly caressed Nats’s womanhood with the vibrator, intensifying her desire, before softly inserting it into her womanhood. Then the crotch-rope was placed over the vibrator to hold it in place, before Adele pressed the button.

Nothing happened. Nats looked questioningly at Adele who said “Don’t worry, it’ll work. Just wait and see, my beauty in bondage. Anyway, time for deep breaths and struggling.” By that, Nats knew it was time to start breathing as deeply as possible and fight against her bonds. I know that Adele will rescue me, but it is still terrifying to be plunged into the water like this.

While Nats was struggling, Adele picked up a third weight, and placed it by the side of the pool. “That’s for your next ‘dive’, my captive. Now, are you ready to be a damsel again?” Adele asked. Nats nodded, even though she was struggling.

For the second time, Nats was pushed into the pool, along with the weight, and was shocked to find that the vibrator started once she entered the water. She struggled helplessly as the kettlebell took her straight to the bottom of the pool, and the feeling was building inside her as she fought against her peril. Please let me climax! The fire inside her grew at each moment as it was being aided by the vibrator, but she realised that she wouldn’t have enough time to achieve her fulfilment.

Air started to leak out of her nose, as she struggled, prompting another dive into the water by Adele. Again Nats felt herself being released from the weight and propelled toward the surface, where Adele switched off the vibrator. Adele pressed the side button, Nats was placed in the alcove, and then lifted up again to the side of the pool.

Nats found that her loins were now on fire, but with the vibrator off, there was no chance of fulfilment until she was back in the water. Adele pressed the on button but nothing happened. “You need to be in the water for the vibrator to work.” Adele explained

Nats was placed in a kneeling position at the edge of the pool, with the side to her left again. She looked up with pleading in her eyes at Adele who said “Keep up your deep breathing honey, you’ll need it for your next dive. Then you’ll get your release.” Adele again went behind Nats and tied the third weight to her bonds.

Then something unusual happened. Nats could feel the handle of the weight against her fingers. “Hold on tight to this. I’ll explain in a minute.” Nats took hold of the weight using her hands, while Adele went over to the second item and picked it up. It looked it fitted over the nose.

“This is a very special item, and I will put it on once you are ready to go in. It allows you to breathe out through your nose, but not in. It will prevent you from taking in any water.” Nats struggled and continued to breathe deeply, as her desire was close to the edge, causing her hips to thrust even more. I just need Adele to push me in one more time, and I can get my fulfilment!

“Are you ready now, my Nats?” Adele asked. Nats nodded her head. Please push me in, I need this! Adele placed the plugs into Nats’s nose and then stood back. What are you waiting for? Push Me In!

“This is when you find out why you are holding onto the weight, my sweet struggler. You see, I am not putting you in the water this time. You have to do it all by yourself. It’s easy, all you have to do is lean to your left, and it’s done. It’s either that or suffer from a self imposed denial.”

Nats looked at the swimming pool. I must be insane! I have to throw myself in the pool, or kneel at the edge and suffer like this. I really have no other choice though, as I need my release so badly.

Nats looked at Adele, took a firm hold of the weight, leaned to the left, and slowly toppled into the pool.

The vibrator started to activate as soon as Nats hit the water, and along with the rush that came from entering the water, took her straight to the edge. As she sank toward the bottom, her struggling added to the effect and gave her the release that she desired.

OHHHHHHHH! Nats explosively shot out the air from her lungs as the orgasm hit her.  She convulsed at the bottom of the pool, only aware of the pleasure and of nothing else...



Nats came to on the side of the pool, noticing that the device and the vibrator had been removed from her nose and womanhood. “Are you okay, my sweet?” Adele asked. Nats nodded weakly. That was incredible! I hope that we can do it again. Nats looked at the pool hopefully.

“I think you have had enough pleasure for one day. You look exhausted, and you have been through a lot. I’ll rest you on a sun bed and go and make a light supper. You really do need to rest, though.” Adele removed the hogtie rope, helped Nats up to a standing position, and half carried Nats to a large, double width sun bed. Nats was laid down onto the bed, and she fell asleep instantly...



“Wakey, wakey. Time for supper, my sleepy slave.” Nats opened her eyes and saw that the sun had gone down. She was placed into a sitting position on the sun bed, and noticed that Adele had brought out a plate of cold food. Adele removed Nats’s gag and they ate in the deepening twilight with Nats getting occasional kisses on her lips.

The meal was eventually ended, and Nats opened her mouth to be gagged. Adele had brought out a standard red ball-gag for Nats, and securely gagged her with it. Adele then just lay down with Nats on the bed before kissing and cuddling her...



“It’s getting really late now, and I think I need to get you indoors, my sweet.” Nats nodded her head. I think that I really need to sleep tonight. I know that it’s just a mattress in the wardrobe, but I’ll enjoy it so much. Adele helped Nats get into the house and up the stairs into the large bedroom.

Then, to Nats’s surprise, she was guided to the bed and not the wardrobe. “I think that you need to rest with me, my captive. It’s going to be a very busy day tomorrow.” Adele lay Nats down on the left side of the bed, facing the right, before lying on the right side and cuddling into Nats.

Today has been fantastic. I wonder what tomorrow will bring...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.