info

Should anyone wish to publish any of my stories, my contact email is on the blog page.

Saturday 6 October 2012

The Blond, The Bitch, and The Wardrobe Part 8



After a while, Nats heard the wardrobe door opening. She tried to turn her head so that she could look at Adele, but the rope pulled harder on her hair, making it hurt.

“Do you like your new home, slave?” Nats tried to shake her head, but found herself too restricted.

Adele now untied the rope that tied Nats’s hair to the hook at the top of the wardrobe. “Now Blond, is that better?”

Nats nodded her head slowly. At least I can move my head freely. I just wish the other two ropes were untied. Maybe if I beg to Adele submissively, she might free me from them. Nats now looked up at Adele with pleading eyes and begged through her gag. “MPH! MPH!”

“Well Blond, if you promise to be well behaved, I will free you from those two ropes. Are you going to be well behaved?” Adele asked. Nats nodded to Adele, who then untied the other two ropes that bound Nats’s poor strained body to the hook.

Nats lay flat on the ground now, enjoying being able to just lie down, even though she was still hogtied. Then she squealed as she felt a sharp pain in her bottom. She’s dug her stiletto right into my bottom!

“Now slave, you should get some rest. I shall be back in a few hours, and then we can have some fun.” Adele switched off the ‘wardrobe’ lights and closed the door.

Sleep! How can I sleep like this! I’m kidnapped, bound and gagged and just been tortured, so to speak. What she says is impossible. Nats wriggled a little but found the ropes holding. After a few minutes alone, and in the dark and quiet however, Nats started to feel drowsy. I must be more tired than. I.. thought... She then drifted off into sleep...


Nats awoke sharply with a sharp pain in her bottom again. “MMMMM!” Nats squealed through her gag. OW! That hurt, are you always going to wake me up like this. Also, what’s the time? How long have I been asleep? Nats squirmed and writhed in her hogtie.

“Ah, you are awake, I see. I shall have to use that to wake you up as it seems to be very effective.” Nats groaned through her gag. “Was that dissent, my slave?” Adele pressed the heel of her right shoe hard into Nats’s bottom, causing Nats to squeal again.

“Nomph! Nomph!” Nats shook her head and writhed as she felt the pain from the stiletto.

“Good.” said Adele and lifted her shoe off Nats’s bottom. “I see that we are going to get along well, aren’t we.”

Nats nodded. Adele has total control over me. I must avoid doing anything that would upset her.

“Now slave, I am going to give you something to drink. This requires removing your gag. If you say anything, the gag instantly goes back in and I shall retie those ropes, causing you to suffer again. Is that understood?” Adele asked. Nats nodded. I could really use something to drink right now.

Adele now unbuckled the ball-gag and removed the ball from Nats’s mouth. Then she placed a straw into Nat’s mouth and inserted the other end into a bottle of water. “Drink slowly, slave and enjoy.” Nats sipped a little at a time. It feels good not to have that gag in my mouth, at least for a moment.

When Nats had finished the bottle, Adele said “Open wide, Blond.” Nats opened her mouth wide and very shortly found herself securely ball-gagged again.

“Now slave, I am going to change your bindings. Do not struggle, unless you want to be back in that position again.” Adele put a large bag into the wardrobe.

Now Adele removed Nats’s hogtie rope, allowing Nats’s to stretch her legs out. That feels much better. Adele then removed the rope around Nats’s ankles. Next, Adele lifted out a pair of black leather cuffs, each with a large D-ring and with straps that could be padlocked. She then placed a cuff around each of Nats’s ankles and buckled them securely. Then she took a pair of small padlocks and secured each buckle.

Adele then picked up a large padlock out of the bag and locked Nats’s ankles together by the D-rings. It seems that I am going to be a cuffed and chained slave now.

Adele then removed the remainder of the ropes around Nats’s legs and brought another pair of much longer cuffs. These were placed around Nats’s upper thigh and secured in the same manner as her ankles.

Then Adele removed all of the bindings around Nats’s upper body, and the crotch-rope. “Now, I am going to free your arms for a moment. Don’t try anything, your legs are bound and I am stronger than you.” She said.

Nats nodded. I am at a disadvantage here. I daren’t try anything. Nats now felt her arms being untied at the wrists and elbows, and then being taken around the front of her body. She watched as Adele brought out two more pairs of leather cuffs and secured her wrists together and then her arms, just below her elbows.

Adele now raised Nats from the floor and placed her on her feet. Then Adele grabbed hold of Nats’s hair. “Now shuffle.” Nats slowly shuffled forward into the dungeon. I’m probably going to spend quite a bit of time in here. I wonder what horrible things Adele will do to me. Nats now became aware of a feeling in her womanhood. This is crazy! It’s almost like a part of me wants Adele to be mean to me.

Nats shuffled along the items and tables until she was in front of what seemed to be a black leather strap hanging from the ceiling with a large D-ring on the end. The ring seemed to be elbow height and Nats found herself facing the wall.

Adele now picked up a large padlock and padlocked the large D-ring on the strap to Nats’s wrist cuffs. Then she unlocked and removed Nats’s elbow cuffs. What has Adele got in store for me?

Nats turned her head away from the wall and watched as Adele picked up a remote control. Adele pressed a button, and the strap moved into the air, pulling Nats’s wrists with it. OMG! Is she planning on hanging me from this strap!

The strap and ring kept going up and Nats found that the only way that she could touch the ground was if she was on tiptoe. Adele then pressed another button and the winch stopped. I’m so stretched out and my shoulders and wrists are already uncomfortable. If I move my legs, my arms really hurt.

Nats now watched as Adele walked over to a table and then her eyes grew wide as Adele picked up a black flogger...

“Nomph, Plemph! Nomph!” Nats pleaded and struggled like crazy, even though it hurt her.

“Oh, my sweet slave, seriously struggling. I love it when you struggle for real, it’s so erotic.” Adele then walked up to behind Nats.

Nats closed her eyes and bit into the gag, waiting for the blow. All of a sudden, she felt Adele’s hands on her breasts, gently caressing and touching them. Nats’s arousal grew stronger at this and then increased when Adele lowered her right hand to caress Nats’s womanhood. A moan escaped Nats’s gagged lips.

What is happening to me? I’m about to be tortured, and I’m being aroused by my torturer! I must have gone insane, there is no other explanation. I can’t be masochistic, please!

“I think that you like this. I think you like this very much.” Adele softly whispered into Nats’s ear as the caressing continued. “There will be pain but you will also receive pleasure. I will promise you this. If you are not fulfilled, then you will be a free woman and I will compensate you. Otherwise, you will remain my slave because deep down that’s what you truly desire.”

Nats nodded. So, if I don’t orgasm, you’ll let me go? I hope you do keep your promise then, because I will win this. There’s no chance of making me orgasm. Nats now involuntarily writhed at Adele’s touch.

Adele now stepped back. “Prepare yourself, my slave.” Nats balled her fists and bit into the gag.

“EEEEMP!!” Nats cried out as the flogger struck her undefended bottom. She squealed into her gag again as Adele struck her bottom a second time with the flogger. Nats bottom now wriggled and squirmed from the stinging impacts. Another blow struck, and then another, each time eliciting a squeal or cry.

Then Adele stepped forward and gently smoothed Nats’s bottom. Nats felt arousal build still further as more blood flowed to the human body’s largest erogenous zone by the flogging and the soft massage.

A larger moan escaped Nats’s lips. Oh no! please, this can’t actually be making me more aroused! If this goes on, she’ll win!

“MMMMPPHH!” Nats cried through her gag as she felt a sharp stinging pain in the soles of her feet. Then she squealed as she involuntarily brought her feet up as a reflex action, her wrists now taking the full weight of her body. That’s mean! Flogging my feet and making hang by my wrists.

Nats watched as Adele picked up the remote and cried out as she could no longer touch the ground. Adele landed a few more hard blows and then allowed Nats to stand on tiptoe again. Two more blows were delivered to Nats’s sore bottom and then Adele again smoothed the area. The rush of endorphins in Nats was now making her feel a little light headed and started to confuse her feelings of pain.

Adele now turned Nats around so that her back as to the wall. Then Nats squealed as Adele gently flogged her breasts. There’s something wrong now, I couldn’t even tell if that hurt or if it felt good.

Adele now caressed Nats’s womanhood gently. Please Adele, please touch me more. OMG! I’m losing this battle!

Now, Nats was turned around and Adele flogged Nats on her bottom and gently on the back of her thighs. The effect on Nats was now electric. She pushed her bottom out to receive further blows.

Adele now raised Nats up so that she was off the ground. The endorphin mix was now so confusing Nats’s mind that she now felt the effect as pleasurable. Yes, yes, please more!

“Do you want me to punish you more?” Adele asked. Nats nodded furiously in response. I’m so close now, just a bit more!

Adele now gently spun Nats so that she rotated slowly. As Nats’s bottom and breasts came into range, Adele gave them a stinging touch with the flogger. She also occasionally landed a soft blow on Nats’s womanhood, which was now right on the edge.

Nats cried out each time, but she didn’t know whether it was for pain or pleasure. Then came one final heavy flog on her bottom and Nats let out one almighty scream. OH GODDDDDDD!! The orgasm that went through her was magnified by the effects she was feeling as a result of the flogging and she was just experiencing...


“Are you okay, Blond?” Nats heard a very worried voice. She realised that she was sitting on the ground with comforting arms holding her. Nats nodded her head slowly.

“You’ve been like this for nearly an hour. I thought something really bad had happened!” Adele said with great concern.

It was wonderful, I have never experienced anything like it. Nats snuggled into Adele’s arms, wondering what was going to happen next...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.