info

Should anyone wish to publish any of my stories, my contact email is on the blog page.

Thursday 4 October 2012

The Blond, The Bitch, and The Wardrobe Part 3


Nats and Adele were both as white as sheets at this moment.

This does not look good. Adele took her phone out and held it up with the camera lens pointing at Nats, still lying on her front on the ground, with her wrists bound behind her back. Nats looked at the items on the ground beside her. Adele’s probably taken a picture of me lying here with these items, and with them, I’ve manage to completely incriminate myself. I’ll be lucky if I don’t go to prison for life now.

“Those items, Blond, are they yours? Answer yes or no.” Adele demanded.

“Y-yes, they’re mine. B-but it’s not what you think...” Nats answered.

“That’s enough!” Adele nearly screamed. She sat astride Nats’s legs, grabbed hold of her blond hair and cruelly pulled her head back. “What was your plan!? Rob me? Kidnap me? Murder me? Did you men to keep me prisoner in my own home and torture me for your amusement? Tell me, Blond!”

Nats felt like her neck was going to break if Adele pulled any harder. She could end up killing me now at this rate and probably not even be prosecuted! My only chance is to tell her the truth, and to hope that she believes it.

“They’re to be used on me, I like to be tied up!” Nats confessed.

“What?” Adele released her grip on Nats’s blond hair. Thank God! I was waiting for my neck to snap. Adele took hold of Nats’s hair again and said “But you are alone, who were you expecting to tie you up?”

“I was going to tie myself up tonight. I was planning of staying at a hotel in the village, locking myself in and spending the night bound and gagged in my room.” Nats answered. Maybe the more I tell her, the more she’ll accept the truth.

“Am I supposed to truly believe that you like tying yourself up? That’s the craziest story I ever heard!” You’ll have to come up with a better one than that.” Adele said, with a touch of disbelief in her voice.

“If I didn’t have my hands tied, I could prove it to you right now!” Nats retorted. “Pick up my phone. It’s got all my details on it, so there’s no point in me running away. I can't overpower you, as you've proved that you are stronger than me.”

Adele picked up Nat’s phone and then said “I’ll give you the chance to show that what you say is true, but I will record your actions, and if you try anything untoward, I will call the police and you will end up in prison.” Adele reached down and untied Nats’s wrists, then took some steps back and said “Start.”

“Thank you Adele for giving me the chance to prove myself.” Nats rolled over onto her back and then got into a sitting position. She shivered slightly as she was finding the idea of placing herself in self-bondage in front of her celeb crush thrilling. She then removed her trainers off her feet.

“Why have you done that?” Adele asked. “It seems very unusual.”

Nats blushed deeply. “Well, Adele, I er, I like to have my feet bare when I’m tied up and helpless.” She replied shyly.

Nats now took hold of the roll of tape and wrapped it several times around her ankles before tearing the tape off. She repeated this below and above her knees and at the mid-thigh.

Next, Nats put herself into a kneeling position and ensured that her heels were pressing into her bottom. She picked up the roll of tape and then wrapped it around her thighs and ankles, locking her legs into an immobile position. “I can’t even hop away now, Adele.” She then placed her lips together.

Nats tore off a short strip and placed the tape over her lips, effectively gagging herself. Next, she tore off two more pieces. The first covered her face from her lips to just under nose, and the second was from her lips to her chin.

There’s no way I can even call for help now, or even beg if Adele gets angry again.

Nats now picked up one of the pairs of cuffs and clicked one end onto her right wrist. Next, she brought her hands around her back, took a deep breath through her nose, and clicked the other cuff firmly around her left wrist.

That’s it now, I’m bound, gagged and completely powerless in front of Adele. Oh God, this is so thrilling.

Nats looked up at Adele, who had been recording the whole process on her phone and blushed deeply. It was also at this time that she felt the flame of desire start to grow in her womanhood...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.