info

Should anyone wish to publish any of my stories, my contact email is on the blog page.

Wednesday 17 October 2012

The Blond, The Bitch, and The Wardrobe Part 28


Time passed and Nats was feeling the strain of her bonds more than ever as she lay there in her humiliation and embarrassment. Please release me from my torment Mistress, I am suffering so much. You have forced me to stare at mum’s naked body, watch as you made love to her, and I haven’t even been given any relief from my desires as my intimacy is still on fire. Nats pulled at her wrist bonds, but that only tensed up her crotch rope to torment her even more. Why am I still aroused? I am shocked and red-faced from the way I have been treated so why is it that my mound cries out for release. Please no! Please, Mistress Adele can’t be right and that I secretly want these things to be done to me so that I do not have to take responsibility for them. No!

At this point Adele walked back into the room and up to her suffering captive. She knelt down beside Nats and gave the poor captive a few soft caresses on her mound. Even though she tried her best not to respond, the moans emitted from her gagged mouth betrayed her true feelings to her captor. “I see that you are still on the edge, my slut of a slave. When are you going to admit to yourself that you like this, instead of hiding behind your social shutters?” She gave the bound girl some more caresses before looking at Nats’s face. “You lust gives your innermost desires away, but you still cling to your modesty. I’m not going to avoid giving Mummy some more fun though.”

Adele walked over to the table, and Nats watched out of the corner of her eye as her Mistress picked up something shiny. As the woman walked back and knelt beside Mum, Nats saw that it was a metal vibrator! No! I can’t watch that! I can’t watch my mum being teased with that! “Noph! Pleph!” pleaded the helpless captive as Adele slid the device under the crotch rope of the mother.

“Do you really think that the pitiful begging of my slave is going to stop me? Mummy dearest is going to be pleasured and her daughter is not going to stop me.” Adele said as she pressed the button on the end of the item, causing the device to hum. “Your mother is going to have fun, regardless of what you think.” she said as she knelt behind Nats’s mother. Please not again! You can’t really make me suffer this all over again. Nats protested as her mother’s breasts and nipples were gently caressed by the captor.

“I’m afraid that I’m going to have to punish you for protesting again. I think you should really have a close up view of the action.” Adele stood up and walked over to Nats’s helpless body as the captive begged and pleaded, took hold of the ropes and dragged the poor girl until her head was between her mother’s legs, and her face was an inch away from her mother’s body. “There, you don’t have to watch while I caress your mother.” Adele said as she went back to kneeling and caressing mum’s captive flesh.

“NOOOOPH!” NO! This is far worse than before! All I can see is the crotch-rope, the vibrator and mum’s mound. This torment is even more hideous! Nats continued to beg as Adele continued to kiss Mum’s neck and stroke her body. Several minutes later, as mum had become highly aroused, Adele stood up and removed the older captive’s hood.

“Look Mummy, your daughter is so lustful, she even has her face up to your intimacy. I suspect that she fancies you, but she’s never going to admit it. If she didn’t, then her arousal level would be at zero, rather than right on the edge as it is now.” The captor went over to Nats, caressed her flower of joy, and Nats again responded by sighing and moaning involuntarily. “See Mummy, your daughter would not make sounds like that if she was a good little girl, so I’m afraid that she is corrupted beyond belief.”

Could Adele be right? Could it be under all of this protest, I’m am that bad? It can’t be, no! Nats protested her situation and tried to struggle. “That might not be a good idea, my little slave. You may very well wriggle yourself into a situation where you end up with your face embedded in Mummy’s mound. It would be best if you stay still.” You are so evil and cruel! I can’t even try to escape without the potential to cause myself even further humiliation! Nats stopped her struggle and remained still.

“That’s it little girl, stay still and take in the view. Mummy dearest, I’m going to set your pleasure machine to a higher setting so that you will be fulfilled, and Nats gets to watch close up. I will just sit and watch the fun.” Adele leaned over and pressed the button again, taking it to a higher setting. Nats groaned in her suffering, as her mother moaned and writhed even more, and Adele sat down on the settee, watching the poor girl suffer.

I thought that earlier was bad enough, but having to watch this close up is absolutely horrible. You have surpassed yourself with inflicting torment on me, as I can’t stand every second that passes. Nats resigned herself to the fate of watching her mother being pleasured again.  Mum however, decided to tease her daughter by leaning forward occasionally, bringing her body to within half an inch of her daughter’s face and giggling as she did so. Mum! What are you doing! It’s almost like you want to cause me even more embarrassment! You can’t be trying to get some kind of revenge for me telling Mistress Adele all of our ’adventures’, that would be so unfair.

Nats’s mother was very close to her peak and Nats knew that she would have to view the event in precise detail. At least this will be over with soon, and I can relax a little. I don’t think that you can do much worse to me, Mistress. But Nats was very wrong.

Adele stood up, knelt beside Nats and reached for the knot that tied her hair to her toes. “I have been dreadfully unfair to you, my naughty Nats, as you have been tied so strictly. At the very least your hair should be untied.” As Nats felt what was happening, she screamed in protest through her gag. No! The string is all that’s keeping me from burying my head in mum’s body! If you remove it I shall be humiliated and shamed! As the knot was untied, Adele held onto Nats’s hair, keeping the poor girl’s face away from her mother’s body.

“If you are strong enough, I’m sure that you can keep your head away from Mummy. I shall relax my grip, a little at a time, so that you can get used to it. After Mummy has her bit of pleasure, I shall pull you away and you can rest your neck.”

“Noph! MMMGGGGMMM!” cried Nats as her Mistress slowly lessened the pull on her hair, forcing her to strain her neck in an effort to keep her head still. When Adele let go, Nats was just able to keep herself from touching her mother, but it felt like she was a hair’s breadth away. Please Mistress, I don’t know how long I can hold this position for! Maybe it would be better to relax, my neck hurts so much. No! If I do that, I’ll have my face buried in mum when she orgasms! I can’t let that happen!

After a minute, the poor girl was whimpering as the pain and ache built up in her neck, and she found herself praying for her mother to be fulfilled so this torment would be over. Mum, please hurry up, so that I can get it over with and I don’t have to be like this! Oh no, Mistress has really screwed my mind up if I’m begging for my mum to orgasm! Finally, just when Nats felt that she would be unable to maintain her position, she heard a familiar scream and watched in very close detail the convulsions and quivering of her mother’s mound. I think I’m going to lose this fight...

A moment later, the girl sighed with relief as she was pulled back, the device was removed, and she let her head fall to the ground. “You were very tough there slave, I was expecting you to surrender and lay your head down. Just rest there for a few minutes.” Rest here? I can’t do anything else.

Adele walked over to Mum and pressed the button on the vibrator which switched it off, pulled it out from under the rope, moved the rope to one side, and then inserted the device into Mum’s cup of joy with the rope put back to keep it in place. “That should keep you nicely teased, mummy dearest. Now to block your sight.” she said as she walked back to the table, picked up a wide roll of white microfoam tape, and then walked back to Nats’s mother. “Close your eyes, please.” Mum did so, Adele tore off a strip of the tape and placed it over the closed eyes of the helpless woman.

I guess that I must be next then. Nats closed her eyes and a moment later, she heard the familiar tearing of tape before feeling the pressure over her eyes. Why aren’t you using a sleep mask? That is the normal way that you stop us from seeing. Then she felt the string being removed that bound her toes together and then the rope that held her ankles together in a cross was unwound, allowing the girl to straighten her legs. After a minute, her legs were pushed together, and a rope was wrapped around her parallel ankles, before it was firmly cinched and tied.

I wonder why you have put my legs like this. It is much more comfortable though, and the strain on my ankles has gone. Oooooooo, now that is good. Nats sighed as gentle kisses were placed on the tips of her toes, and the soles of her feet were gently caressed. Maybe you have relented, Mistress and you wish to be kind to me. No, that’s mean! The girl in bondage protested as her mound was gently caressed by her captor and it reminded her that her lust was as strong as ever. Am I going to be kept like this always? Always needing my release but never getting it?

The kissing and caressing of Nats’s feet continued for a while with the captive enjoying the experience. Then it stopped and Nats was gripped by the ropes around her chest and moved forward, before being placed on her knees and moved forward again. What is going to happen to me, what have you got planned for me? “I’m about to loosen your gags. Please don’t try to push the ball out otherwise I will have to provide a very painful punishment.” The girl heard her mother’s gag being altered, waited for it to happen to her, and a minute later her own gag was adjusted until the ball was loose in her mouth.

Next, she felt her head being tilted to her left and she was made to lean forward. “Hold this position and don’t move.” She did as she was ordered, as she did not want to upset her Mistress. Then she heard the sound of tape being taken off a roll and she was puzzled as to what Adele was about to do, when she felt what might be tape touch the back of her head. Are you going to tape up my head?

Nats discovered that it was something worse as she was mad to lean forward suddenly, and the ball of her gag was pressed into her mouth. She was shocked by the action as she heard more tap being unwrapped, and she realised that her head was being taped to something. When she felt pressure against her lips, Nats realised the horrifying truth of what was being done to her.

OMG! It’s mum! Mistress Adele has taped my head to my mum’s and it’s even worse than that. Those are mum’s lips pressing against mine, and we are GAG KISSING! You’re forcing us to kiss each other! The poor girl tried to protest, but as the ball was in her mouth and her mother’s lips pressed against hers, she couldn’t make much noise.

The taping had stopped and Adele said “Please don’t tell me that you two have never kissed before. Mummy must have kissed you when you were younger, and given you hugs. Just think of it as a different kind of hug and kiss.” That’s all very well, but when mum kissed and hugged me, I wasn’t naked, bound and gagged! You’ve turned something that was supposed to be nice into another torment for me! The only way that this could happen is if my legs are between my mum’s. So that’s why you tied my ankles differently, it was just so that you can put me in this position!

Nats tried to struggle, but she was taped so firmly that she just ended up pressing and rubbing her lips against her mum’s. Even trying to get free just causes me to kiss mum more. You really are perverse today, Mistress.

Suddenly, mum squirmed and her lips pressed upon Nats. Mum! You’re kissing me! Even though we are captives in bondage, you are kissing me with us like this! OMG!

After a minute this stopped and Nats wondered what was going to happen next. Then lips kissed her neck, and fingertips caressed the tips of her breasts and stoked the fire of her intimacy. The girl reacted involuntarily, and she pressed her lips against her mother’s before she realised what she was doing. I’m so sorry mum, my Mistress is using our own bodies against us! This stopped after another minute and soon Nats was again being kissed by her mother. This ended up being repeated time after time.

Finally, this stopped and the tape that was around the heads of the two captives was cut and gently pulled off, allowing Nats to stop kissing and sit up straight. “No rest for you, my slave. I’m moving you to another location for a bit more fun.” She felt that her chest ropes were taken hold of and the girl was pulled backwards to another location, where her gag was gain secured tightly.

Nats felt the crotch rope being untied and then the rope that bound her arms to her chest was being removed. Rope was then retied around her chest only, and not her arms, going above and below her breasts, and she then felt another piece of rope being tied to her new chest ropes. Where is that rope going? I can’t feel it being tied anywhere else to my body. Then the captive was made to lay face down on the ground, and then Nats felt her chest and body being lifted into the air until only her knees touched the ground. The winch! You must have lifted me up with it, but why?

As she listened, the captive girl heard a dragging sound, as if something was moved to a position that was underneath her. What have you moved? Is it a bed of nails, or some kind of punishment? It must be something to torment me. Then Nats’s hands were lifted up into a very uncomfortable position behind her back and a rope was put into her hands. “If I were you Nats, I would hold onto this rope for as long as I possibly can, unless you want further humiliation to be inflicted onto you.” The girl held onto the rope as tightly as possible, and her arms went up even further into a painful angle. Then the tape over her eyes was removed, Nats opened her eyes and she screamed.

“MMMMMMMMMM!” was emitted from her gagged mouth as she saw that her mother was directly beneath her, with her back to the floor!

You moved her beneath me, so that if I let go, my breasts and my mound will press against my mother’s! Forcing us to kiss was monstrous, but this is another level of evil! I will never be able to speak to mum again! As Nats protested and struggled, the rope slipped a little through her hands, taking her closer to her mother’s body. No! I must hold on! I cannot let myself be humiliated like this!

“I am leaving the room for five minutes, but I have a camera recording everything. I doubt that you can hold on for that long, and I expect to see your body pressing against your mummy’s. I’ll see you soon, and if you are still holding on, I’ll stop it.” Adele said, and then she exited the room leaving the whimpering captive to her fate. This is horrible, I must hold on for five minutes, but my arms hurt more and hands get weaker every second! Every so often, a little more rope escaped her grip and Nats moved ever closer to her mother, who smiled at her daughter’s predicament.

There was another slip, and then another, and Nats knew that there would only be a few more moments of weakness and then it would be all over.

Please, please don’t let this happen to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.