info

Should anyone wish to publish any of my stories, my contact email is on the blog page.

Thursday 11 October 2012

The Blond, The Bitch, and The Wardrobe Part 17


knelt there for some time, experiencing pleasure after pleasure, oblivious to anything else. After she had passed though another fulfilment, she felt the vibrator being switched off and removed. Nats then opened her eyes and looked up adoringly at her Mistress.

Adele was wearing a black t-shirt, trousers and trainers. “It’s too nice a day to be stuck inside, even for a slave like my naughty Nats. I’m going to take you out so that you can enjoy the day. While you’re out in the sun, I can go and do some gardening.” She then untied the crotch-rope from Nats, before releasing her arms from the pulley rope, and then removing the frogtie ropes.

Nats was lifted to her feet by Adele, before a piece of rope was tied to her ankles, leaving a gap of a foot between them. “I don’t want you running off, my sweet slave.” Adele said. She then tied a length of rope to Nats’s wrists, pulled on it, and said “Follow me.”

I feel like a poor helpless slave girl taken out to be sold at auction. I wonder what will happen to me in the garden. Nats followed Adele out into the garden with as much speed as her hobble rope allowed her. They walked along, Adele in front with the bound Nats following meekly behind.

Soon, Nats was led to a tree in the wooded area of the garden, which produced good shade against the sun on this hot day. She noticed a bag lying next to the tree, with a piece of rope sticking out. “Stand under the branch with your back to the tree and place your ankles together.” Adele ordered.

“Yeph miphreph.” responded Nats as she walked up to the tree and placed her back to it. Then she put her ankles together, and waited for what would happen next.

Adele now looped the rope attached to Nats’s wrist bonds over the branch above Nats’s head, pulled her wrists up as far as they would go before tying the end of the rope at her wrists. Adele now placed Nats’s ankles about a foot around the tree, tied the end of a length of rope to her right ankle, took the rope around the tree before tying the other end to Nats’s left ankle. I can’t move my hands or my feet, so Mistress Adele already has me immobilised. Only my waist has any movement.

Next, Adele took a long piece of rope, tied one end around Nats’s waist, with the knot at her back, and then looped the rope around the tree and Nats’s waist several times. Adele then cinched this rope by wrapping it between Nats and the tree, before taking the rope between Nat’s legs, placing a few strategic knots and tying the end to Nats’s waist at the front. Now I’m not only waist tied, but crotch-roped as well. I feel like a helpless, naked damsel being left in the woods, by some evil woman.

Nats’s now struggled helplessly against her bonds. “Heph meph! pleph heph meph.” she cried out, playing the part of a captive maiden.

“No one is going to find you in these woods, my fair haired damsel.” Adele said. She picked up a roll of white micro foam tape, which had a width almost the distance from Nats’s nose to her chin. She ripped off a piece so that it would go from ear to ear, lifted it up to Nats’s face and sealed her mouth, with the wiffle ball-gag still inside. Adele tore off another piece of tape. “Close your eyes, maiden.” Nats did so, and felt the tape being placed over her eyes.

I’m completely helpless now. I had better get used to this, I may be here for a little while.

“MPPPH!” whined Nats through her nose, struggling in her bondage.

“That’s it, call out my damsel. Maybe you could attract some robbers or bandits, who could use your helpless naked body to slake their lust on.” Adele then gently stroked the crotch-rope, causing the knots to press into Nats’s womanhood. Nats squealed and moaned at this action, writhing a little in her bonds. “Goodbye wench, I doubt if I will see you again.” said Adele, her voice getting quieter as she walked away.

Nats struggled for a little while, and then rested as much as she could in her bondage. I should just relax and enjoy the warm day. Beside’s it’s nicer to be tied up outside, with the fresh air and the nice breeze blowing over my skin. It beats a wardrobe any day.

The helpless girl now tried to get as comfortable as she could...

Nats awoke with a start. I must have fallen asleep like this. It must have been the rustling of the leaves, and the soft, gentle caress of the warm breeze. I have no idea of telling how long though, my eyes are completely sealed and for all I know, it could be late afternoon.

Nats called out, but the only sound she made was a pitiful whimper from her nose. Maybe she went back inside and forgot about me. Mistress Adele might be thinking that I’m in the wardrobe, all trussed up for her enjoyment later. Nats screamed out, but the effect as only slightly better. She started to struggle for real now, genuinely worried that Adele had forgotten about her.

The effect of the adrenaline and fear, along with the rope and knots pressing on her womanhood, now caused Nats to become highly aroused. She was also starting to push her waist out, so that she could get as much benefit as possible from the rope. Soon, she forgot about Adele as her desire removed everything else from her mind. Nats came closer and closer to achieving her fulfilment. I just need a bit more, and I’ll be in bliss.

Then, the knot at the front of her waist suddenly came undone, and the rope loosened, removing any chance of an orgasm. No! Please, no! I was so close then, so close. Nats was now gyrating and struggling so much, she didn’t take any notice of the rope moving down and off her womanhood altogether.

It was a complete shock when she felt something enter her womanhood and thrust into her, but she was so far gone with desire that she wanted it to continue. She thrust her hips back so that she could get maximum pleasure. She knew that someone was taking her, but she didn’t know who or why.

It didn’t take very long before Nats reached her peak. YEEEESSSSS!! screamed Nats as the orgasm engulfed her, causing her to shiver and cry out. When it had finished, Nats realised that she was alone again. Was it a dream? It can’t be, that rope is still hanging free. Maybe Mistress Adele has been robbed, and is all tied up somewhere, and I was a little extra to be enjoyed. I hope that is wrong, I hope that Mistress Adele is all right and she will be here to rescue me soon.

Nats gasped as she felt something ice cold touch her right nipple. Adele? I hope it is. Then the cold was felt on her left nipples, causing her to cry out. This went on for a while, with Nats shouting out after each touch. It was strongest when the ice cold touch was felt on her womanhood, making her struggle against the ropes that bound her.

Then the tape was removed from Nats’s eyes. She opened them to reveal Adele standing there with a box of ice cubes. Adele retied the crotch-rope. “You really are a slutty slave, my naughty Nats. That could have been anyone taking you, and you were just so eager to comply. Although you have provided me with much pleasure this morning, I will have to punish you a little now.”

Adele opened up an ice cooler and took out a whole tray of ice cubes. She took them out, one by one, and inserted them into Nats’s womanhood. “I think this will cool your ardour, my lusty lass.”

Nats cried out in protest at this treatment, but Adele was not stopping. The crotch-rope will keep them in, so I will suffer until they melt. Nats struggled and writhed with the ice inside her, but she was also feeling her desire grow rapidly.

“Oh, I forgot to mention the other effect. I’ll be back in thirty minutes, I think that the cubes will have melted by then. Enjoy yourself.” Nats screamed in pleasure, with the first orgasm hitting her, as Adele was walking away...

After half an hour, Adele returned. Nats was nearly exhausted from her experiences while tied to the tree. “Maybe you need a bathroom break and a rest, my sweet slave.” Adele removed the crotch-rope and waist rope, the rope tying Nats’s ankles to the tree and untied the rope tying her wrists to the branch.

Nats was then walked to the greenhouse, which had a room in it. Adele opened the door to the room, which revealed a toilet inside. Nats had a bathroom break, and was led out again.

Adele now looked at the watch. “Goodness, is it that time already. I think I have to get you secured up firmly and go and make some afternoon tea for both of us.”

I think this is going to continue to be a very long day for me, outdoors. I just wonder what position Mistress Adele will put me in next...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.