info

Should anyone wish to publish any of my stories, my contact email is on the blog page.

Sunday 14 October 2012

The Blond, The Bitch, and The Wardrobe Part 21


Nats awoke to gentle kisses on her cheek. “Time to wake up, my sweet Nats. I have a special day planned for you today.” Adele said. “But first, you need to have a bathroom break and a shower.” Adele, still in the bathing suit, helped Nats off the bed, out of the room and onto the stair lift. Nats was then taken one level down to the other bedrooms and the bathrooms, where she was made to hop into the closest bathroom.

Once in the bathroom, Nats had her bathroom break before being made to hop into the shower. She squealed as the cold water sprayed over her helpless, nude, body before it warmed up to a pleasurable level. Then, Adele stopped the shower and walked in, carrying the shower gel.

“I’m going to give you a thorough cleaning today, my Nats. I need to make you all presentable and scrubbed up.” Adele said. She then poured some gel out of the bottle onto her right hand and then gently rubbed it into Nats’s hair.

Nats sighed with pleasure as Adele’s fingers ran through her hair. This feels so good, Mistress Adele washing my hair, and cleaning me. I don’t know why she has decided to do this today, though. She’s not planning to show me off to her friends, is she? Nats just stood there, enjoying the sensation of having her head and hair being softly massaged by Adele.

“I need to wash the soap out of your hair now, my helpless girl.” Adele said. She removed a secondary shower head from the wall, turned it on, and started to wash the soap from Nats’s hair. Nats found herself writhing a little from the touch of the water.

“You seem to be enjoying your shower, Nats.” Adele said. Nats nodded. You make it feel so good, Mistress. I don’t know why I am worthy of this attention though. I guess that I will find out soon enough.

Adele took a little while longer to wash all of the soap away from Nats’s hair. “There we are, that’s all done. Now for your legs.” Adele used the hand held shower unit to wash warm water over Nats’s legs before she started to smooth on the gel. She turned the process into a massage, repeatedly going up and down Nats’s legs on the front and on the back. Nats’s smile showed that she was enjoying the touch and caresses from Adele.

Then the gel was softly washed away from the helpless girl’s legs, before Adele went round to Nats’s back. She used the unit to spray water onto Nats’s back and arms before gently massaging more gel onto these areas. Nats writhed at the gentle strokes on her back and up and down her bound arms.

Adele took the portable shower unit and washed the soap off Nats’s back. “You really seem to like me washing you, don’t you my helpless captive.” Adele said. Nats nodded in response. It’s very sensual and erotic, my Mistress, and I really enjoy these moments with you.

Nats watched as Adele went around to her front. I hope that the real fun will begin now. She sighed happily as Adele warmly embraced her and planted sweet kisses on her neck, cheeks and gagged lips, and she pressed herself as much as she could against Adele’s body. Adele continued to kiss Nats and also gently caressed the mounds of Nats’s breasts with her fingertips, causing the helpless Nats to moan with pleasure.

As the kisses carried on, Nats felt Adele’s fingers trace smooth and gentle circles around the outside of her nipples, which steadily increased her arousal and the need in her womanhood. Please carry on my Mistress, this feels so pleasant on my body. Nats pressed herself harder against Adele, trying to increase the feeling.

“Getting greedy are we? If you behave like this, I may have to stop as punishment.” Adele said. Nats shook her head at this and stopped pressing so hard. No! Don’t stop my Mistress, I need your touch so badly now.

“You learn quickly, my slave.” Adele continued with the pleasuring of Nats, gently rubbing and teasing her nipples. Nats softly pulled against her ropes as she writhed at Adele’s slow but potent actions.

Nats then gasped as Adele started to softly caress her womanhood, and lent over to plant kisses on the mounds of her breasts. The caresses began slowly and softly, but soon increased in their speed and strength. Nats found herself moaning and writhing more as Adele kissed and sucked at her nipples, teasing and biting them.

The captive could feel her body moving toward fulfilment with every touch from Adele. Please Mistress Adele, please take me to my pleasure. Adele then stopped the kissing and caressing.

“Noph! Pleph, Pleph!” Nats begged and pleaded for Adele to continue, as Adele went around to Nats’s back. Don’t leave me like this, I feel like I’m on fire!

“Don’t worry.” Adele said as she took some gel and massaged it onto Nats’s breasts. “I’ve just changed position so I can finish soaping you.” Nats sighed with relief and pleasure as she felt Adele’s hands glide over her helpless body, and writhed at the caress of her breasts.

Adele moved her right hand down and smoothed gel over Nats’s womanhood, eliciting a gasp from the helpless girl. The caresses were getting faster and more intense, making Nats writhe and moan uncontrollably. It wasn’t long until she approached the bliss that she desired.

Please Mistress, just a little more! Adele speeded up her caresses as Nats begged through her gag. On yes, YESSSSS! Nats shook and convulsed in Adele’s arms as the orgasm spread throughout her body, causing her to be oblivious to anything else. The girl was only vaguely aware of being cuddled, washed down and almost being carried out of the shower...



Nats felt herself sitting on a stool, a towel being wrapped around her and her hair being smoothed dry with another towel. “You have quite a need for orgasms in bondage, just like mu-.” Adele said. Nats looked at Adele questioningly. “It’s nothing to worry about, my sweet captive. Now, you just sit here, I have some new toys for you.” Adele left the room with Nats wondering what Adele was going to do once she got back.

After a little while, Adele walked into the bathroom wearing her Dominatrix outfit, carrying a large black bag that clinked as she walked. She put the bag down next to the stool and removed the towel from Nats’s body. “It’s time to take these damp ropes off your body and make you look like a proper slave today, my naughty Nats.” Adele removed the waist and crotch-rope first, followed by the ropes around Nats’s chest. Then the elbow ropes were taken off, and the ropes at the knees and thighs were untied, leaving Nats with rope around just her wrists and ankles, and the ball-gag in her mouth.

Adele opened the bag and took out a large red ball-gag with an unusual buckle on it, before removing the ball-gag that Nats presently had in her mouth. “Open your mouth wide, slave.” Nats did so and the ball was worked into her mouth. This is quite uncomfortable, but maybe this is the theme for today. Nats felt the strap being buckled at the back of her neck, before hearing a distinct click. Has Mistress Adele locked the gag on me? Why has she done that, after all, there’s no way that I can remove the gag?

Nats tried to shake the gag out of her mouth, but it was useless. “Behave slave, or I will punish you. I have a lot more to do.” Adele said, reaching into the bag and taking out a length of small chain. Nats felt her elbows being pulled together and the chain wrapped around them tightly before being cinched firmly. Then Adele picked up a small padlock from the bag and locked the ends of the chain together. I can feel the chain pressing hard into my arms. Mistress Adele certainly wants me to be her slave today, and I don’t think this is going to be easy for me.

Adele picked up another length of chain and a padlock, before removing the rope binding Nats’s wrists. The chain was wound around Nats’s wrists before being cinched and padlocked, just like the elbow chain.

“There, you’re looking better every second.” Adele said. Nats shook her head at this. At this rate I’m going to have a bad day with these chains biting into me. Fighting Mistress Adele will be useless though, and she will make things even worse for me.

Adele took out three more pieces of chain, along with three padlocks. They were tightly bound around Nats’s legs, below and above the knee, and at the mid-thigh. Nats protested when these chains were applied to here, which only made Adele tighten them even further. “The more you complain, the worse it will get.”

Adele removed the rope around Nats’s ankles, replacing it with another chain and padlock. Just how many chain lengths does Mistress Adele have in her bag? I’m already wearing more that Houdini! Nats pulled and twisted, but this served only to make the discomfort worse.

Nats watched as Adele took out a very long piece of chain and a larger padlock. She wrapped the chain around Nats’s arms and chest, above and below the girl’s breasts. Then Adele took the chain over Nats’s right shoulder from the back to the front, looped it around the lower chest chain, and over Nats’s left shoulder to the back. The chain was then firmly padlocked by Adele.

Another length of chain was then wrapped around Nats’s waist, binding her wrists to her back and a padlock secured the chain to Nats’s wrists. Nats protested to Adele, whining at the discomfort that she felt in her new bondage.

“You were warned, my chained captive. Now I will have to take action.” Adele took out two more lengths of chain, along with two padlocks. She wrapped one chain over Nats’s breasts, directly over her nipples. Then Adele pulled then chain tight before padlocking it, causing Nats to cry out at the torment.

The next chain was looped over Nats’s wrists, taken between her legs, over the chain at the front of her waist, and back between her legs. Adele pulled this chain hard too, causing it to bite into Nats’s womanhood, and making the poor girl squeal in protest. “I can make this tighter still.” Adele said menacingly. Nats shook her head, pleading and begging through her gag. This is very mean of you today, my Mistress, tormenting me like this. Why are you doing this to me?

Adele used the padlock to secure the crotch-chain, before embracing and kissing Nats. “You look great like this, my chained captive. Maybe I should keep you like this, it’s very arousing.” Adele said. “I think it’s time for us to go downstairs for breakfast. You have to keep your strength up.”

Nats was made to stand up and slowly hop out of the bathroom and to the stairs, where she sat on the stair lift and taken down to the ground level. Next, Nats was made to hop into the living room and noticed that there was a large black chest, close to the settee on her right and the settee’s left. She looked questioningly at Adele who said:

“It’s a special surprise. Now sit on the settee.” Nats hopped over to the settee and sat down on the right side, while Adele went into the kitchen. Why is that large chest in the living room? Is Mistress Adele going to lock me in it for the day? I just hope that she isn’t that mean. A few minutes later, Adele came in with a bowl of cereal and a glass of water.

“I’m going to remove your gag, Nats. If there is any talking, I will stop breakfast there and then. Is that understood?” Adele said. Nats nodded her head. Making Mistress Adele annoyed would be very bad for me, so I’d better not ask about the chest.

Adele unlocked the gag from Nats and unbuckled it, before slowly giving Nats her breakfast. Nats ate slowly, wondering why the chest was in the living room. After the breakfast was over, Adele ordered Nats to open her mouth wide. Nats did so, and the large ball-gag was inserted, buckled and locked into place.

“Stand up, slave.” ordered Adele. Nats stood up, not wanting to upset her mistress. “Now my slave, as you have behaved, I will take those two most nasty chains off.” Adele said. First the crotch-chain was unlocked and removed from Nats’s body, causing the helpless girl to sigh with relief. Them the nipple chain was taken off. “Do you feel better?” Adele asked. Nats nodded her head. They were the worst chains of all, and they really bit into me.

Nats was turned around by Adele until she was facing the settee. “I’m going to put you in a kneeling position in front of the settee. Then I want you to lie on your front, on the settee.” Adele gently forced Nats into a kneeling position in front of the settee and Nats then lay her body down onto the settee.

“I have a new special present for you, my slave.” Adele reached into a bag and brought out a hood that looked like it covered the head. “This has holes for your nostrils so that you can breathe easily.” Adele explained. It’s not as if I have any choice in the matter. If my Mistress wants to hood me, I’m hooded. The back of the hood was unzipped and the front was placed over Nats’s face. Two small earplugs were placed into Nats’s ears, before the rest of the hood was wrapped around her head, the zip was brought down and a click was felt indicating that the hood was locked on.

Then, Nats heard the gentle sound of waves coming through the ear plugs, before she heard a click and Adele’s voice. “I can speak to you like this, and the other sounds stop you from hearing anything else. This means you have only the sense of smell and touch. You will stay in that position until I move you. I have a few things to do first, so stay there.” Nats nodded at Adele’s instruction, listening to the sound of the sea again.

The sound feels so soothing, and I wonder if I’m going to lose all track of time like this. Nats felt herself sinking into a restful state...

The gentle strokes of hands on her body slowly brought Nats back to full wakefulness. I think that Mistress must be finished with her other things and is now paying attention to me. She sighed as she felt kisses being planted on her shoulders and Adele’s hands went under her body to gently caress her breasts. Nats was writhing and moaning at the touches from Adele, and gasped as she felt Adele start to caress her womanhood, causing her to become more aroused.

Adele’s touches and caresses became faster and more intense, taking Nats closer to and closer to her desire. She could feel her nipples being gently pinched and smoothed, and the caresses on her womanhood were now concentrated on her ‘bulls-eye’ making her writhe uncontrollably.

Nats was so caught up in her pleasure that she was thrusting herself against the settee, so that she could make the feeling more intense. Then she heard Adele’s voice in her ears. “If you like to thrust, then maybe I should do the same.” What does Adele mean by that?

Nats screamed into her gag as she felt her womanhood filled up. It was slow and gentle, but it was still a shock. The thrusting started off slow and gentle, steadily increasing the fire in Nats’s womanhood. Then the thrusts increased in their quickness and strength, turning Nats into a cauldron of desire and need, thinking only of the release to come.

The thrusts came very fast soon, taking Nats right to the edge. Please please please please! YESSSSSSSSS! Nats screamed into her hood as the very pleasure and joy given to her from Adele shot throughout her being. The thrusts continued as she convulsed and shook from the experience...



Nats was dimly aware as she was made to kneel upright and she was then turned 90 degrees to the right. She heard Adele say “I’m going to remove your hood for a very special surprise!” She felt the hood being unlocked, unzipped and then removed from her head.

Nats stared in shock at the naked and bound woman in front of her! She was hooded with the same type of hood, and she was bound in chains in the same way as Nats. She looks so familiar, I’m sure I’ve seen her before somewhere. I wonder if she’s another famous singer.

Adele slowly unzipped the other woman’s hood before revealing the other woman’s face, which caused Nats to scream as she recognised the other captive.

The woman who’s mouth was filled with a ball-gag as large as Nats’s.

The woman who was scared, embarrassed, and flushed from exertion.

The woman who was...



MUM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.