info

Should anyone wish to publish any of my stories, my contact email is on the blog page.

Saturday 6 October 2012

The Blond, The Bitch, and The Wardrobe Part 7



“Enjoying your rest?” Adele said as she placed a blindfold over Nats’s eyes. Why has Adele blindfolded me? Nats found herself being placed into a kneeling position, but with her wrists still bound to her ankles.

“Sorry about that, but I’ve decided to try on an outfit. I’m quite insecure about it so I hope that it’s not too bad.” That explains the blindfold and the sitting position. “Just keep your eyes closed until I say to open them.” Nats now felt the blindfold being removed. “You can open your eyes now.”

Nats opened her eyes and gasped. Adele was standing with black elbow length satin gloves, a black bunny style outfit minus the tail, black hold-up fishnet stockings and black patent slip on stiletto shoes. You look incredible! Nats nodded her approval.

“You really like it? Oh, that’s wonderful!” Adele knelt and wrapped her arms around Nats. “I was so worried that you wouldn’t.” Adele kissed Nats on the cheek, then pulled back and stood up.

“This is silly though. Who would want their singer looking like a dominatrix?” Adele asked. Nats nodded her head. You make a wonderful dominatrix looking like that! You do sound unsure about it though, Adele.

“Thank you, you are too kind. Say, Blond, would you like to play a game with me, for an hour or so? How about you play a poor kidnapped fan, and I’ll be the bitch Dominatrix Diva that kidnapped you.” Adele said.

Nats thought for a moment, and then nodded. I’m already Adele’s nude captive, bound and gagged. If anything, it seems we are already playing. I wonder how mean she’ll be in our play.

Adele now stood right in front of Nats, lifted her right foot to Nats’s face and said “Kiss my foot.”

Nats tried to kiss as best she could, but she could only manage gag-kisses. Adele now pressed her heel gently into Nats’s cheek, causing her to look a little worried.

Adele now put her right foot on the floor. “You do know why I kidnapped you slave.” she said. Nats shook her head. “I have need of a sexual and other needs slave, and none was available. So I decided to kidnap a fan of mine and have her brought here to serve me. Take a good look at this place as you will be spending the rest of your life here.”

Nats started to scream through her gag and struggle like crazy at Adele’s words. She’s very good, it almost sounds real. “Heph meph heph meph!”

Adele now used her right hand to give Nats a gentle slap across the face. “Silence Slave!” she ordered.

Nats stopped and was still. Adele then cruelly pinched Nats’s right nipple with her left hand. “MPH!” Nats screeched.

“That’s for screaming and struggling. Do it again and I have worse punishments.”

Adele now went behind Nats, untied her hogtie and lifted her off the ground to a standing position. She then picked up a large length of cord and tied it to Nats’s crotch-rope. Adele then pulled sharply on the cord, causing Nats to feel a curious mix of pain and pleasure.

“MMMPPHH!” Nats cried as the crotch-rope bit into her womanhood.

“Okay slave follow me.” Adele pulled sharply on the rope. Nats nodded and followed her, hopping slowly.

This is delicious! Adele has me as her personal captive slave. It’s a pity that it will be over today.

Adele gave Nats a tour of the ground floor. Adele walked slowly, while Nats had to hop behind her. Soon Adele and Nats had reached the stairs.

How are we going to get upstairs? Wait, is that a stairmaster?

Adele lowered the seat. “Sit on it slave.” Nats sat down and slowly went up the flight of steps.

Certainly better than trying to hop up and hurting yourself.

At the top of the stairs the stairmaster stopped. “Get off slave, time to hop.” Adele tugged sharply on the rope which caused Nats to squeal.

Nats followed Adele around the next floor which contained several large bedrooms and 3 luxurious bathrooms.

Soon, Nats was back at the stairs and was transported up to the top floor. There was no corridor though, only a single wooden door. Adele opened the door and it lead into a large, luxurious bedroom, with a huge wardrobe that went almost wall to wall opposite the door.

There is something wrong here. This is the only building on the top floor, and yet it is small compared to the rest of the house. There is a lot of space missing here. OW!

Adele gave Nats another hard spank on the bottom. Get used to this room slave, for you will be spending a lot of time in it!” Adele menaced.

Nats shivered. Adele is very good at this, she almost seems real.

“Now slave, hop into the bed and lie on your front facing the head.” Nats did so, enjoying playing the captive. Adele picked up a piece of rope and tightly hogtied Nats again.

Hogtied and gagged on the bed of my mistress. This is good! Nats shivered with anticipation. Adele picked up something off the side and strapped it onto Nats’s mouth over her gag.

OMG! Adele has strapped a vibrator over my mouth! She must want me to please her! I hope that I can do a good job. Adele now lay on the bed, and then unbuttoned the crotch button on her leotard, leaving her womanhood available. She then turned on the vibrator and lay back down. Next, she positioned herself so that Nats’s head was at her womanhood.

“Pleasure me slave, or your bottom will be so red that you will never be able to sit.”

Nats started to thrust the vibrator in and out of Adele’s womanhood, slowly first and then faster and faster. Adele was so aroused that it didn’t take long for Nats’s efforts to bring her to orgasm.

After a little while, Adele got up and re-buttoned her leotard. “You did well, slave, so there will be now spanking for you right now.”

Nats sighed with relief. I think she would have spanked me, had I failed.

“Now to put you to bed for now slave.” Adele said. Nats looked at her quizzically. “No, this is not your normal sleeping place. Slaves don’t sleep on the bed unless I decide they can.” Adele walked over to the large wardrobe and opened the heavy collapsing doors.

That wardrobe is deep, but that is still nothing compared to the rest of the house. Hogtied like this, I can easily lie flat facing the rear wall. Adele doesn’t mean to put me in there, surely? A genuine worried look grew on Nats’s face.

Adele pulled Nats off the bed and over to the wardrobe. She is, she’s going to put me in there! Nats struggled, but the ropes were not moving. Nats was soon lying on her front in the wardrobe facing the back.

“Now for a secured slave.” Adele took three long pieces of rope out of a sack in the wardrobe and tied one end of each to a hook in the ceiling. She then took one on the lengths and tied the end to Nats’s below the knee bindings, tightening it so that Nat’s knees were lifting slightly off the ground.

“MMPPHH!” squealed Nats, now feeling discomfort from her position. A second rope was tied to Nats’s chest bindings. This rope was pulled now so that Nats could no longer lie flat on the floor.

“MMMMMPPPPPHHHHH!” This was now very uncomfortable. Nats now felt her head being pulled back by the hair and felt the third rope being tied to it. I am truly helpless now, I am glad that this is going to end soon. I think that Adele could make me really suffer if she wanted to.

“Enjoy your room, slave.” Adele now pulled the doors shut leaving Nats’s in total darkness. Nats heard a click. “The doors are soundproofed so you cannot hear anything through them. That’s why I have this loudspeaker system installed so that you can hear me.” Nats heard the dialling of a telephone on speaker mode.

The phone was answered. A voice said “hello.” Nats was shocked at the voice. It was her mother!

“Hello. Do you know a little blond lady looking like (gives Nats description)?”

“Yes, that sounds like my daughter. Where did you get this number?”

“It was on a phone. You daughter must have accidently dropped it as she was getting on a train to Edinburgh. I thought it best to call you, just in case she contacts you.”

Nats got very worried now. Adele is lying to my mum about where I am. As far as she knows, I’m in Scotland! Nats now tried to struggle against her bonds, but the pain caused by her position only made her squeal.

“Shall I post it to you? It will be no problem.”

“Yes please. My daughter will be happier if it’s at home.”

“So if you would be so good as to give me your name and address, I will post it to you.” Nats listened in shock as her mother gave Adele her name and address.

“Okay, thank you. I’ll get it posted as soon as possible. Thank you, bye.” Adele then hung up.

“Well, slave, I have your mother’s name and address now.” Adele said. “Oh, and do you remember that woman you chatted to online, the one who gave you all of the information about how to get here?” Nats was starting to feel scared and had a sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach.

“And you didn’t even spot it. Jane Deale, D-E-A-L-E. Adele, A-D-E-L-E. I think you can guess who it was now. It was so easy to fool you, so easy to lure you here. Do you really think I would have an easy way through my fence?” Adele gloated.

Adele tricked me and made me kidnap myself! She didn’t even have to get me here, I did that for her! This is no dominatrix game, I’m a real slave! Nats screamed through her gag and struggled uncontrollably in panic now.

Nats heard a click, and heard what sounded like a door moving in front of her.

“By the way, you’re the Blond, I’m the Bitch, and welcome to my Wardrobe!”

Nats heard another click, watched as light illuminated the area, and then screamed and screamed again in horror at what she saw.

The rest of the top floor was a BDSM dungeon!

Nats slumped in her bondage and sobbed, her heart full of despair...

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.