info

Should anyone wish to publish any of my stories, my contact email is on the blog page.

Wednesday 10 October 2012

The Blond, The Bitch, and The Wardrobe Part 11


How long has it been since Mist-, since Adele left me in here. I have no way of keeping time, and the dark and quiet is leaving me disorientated. For all I know, it could be evening already. I do hope she comes for me soon, my neck is so strained. Please come for me Adele, I will do anything that you want!

Eventually the door opened and Adele walked in. The look on Nats’s face was one of pure relief. Thank you! Thank you for seeing me! And you’re dressed in your Dominatrix outfit, that must mean you want to spend some time with me.

“I take it by the look on your face that you are happy to see me, slave.” Adele said.

Oh yes, I am happy to see you. Adele knelt down and removed the rope that tied Nats’s gag to her toes. Nats laid her head on the ground, right in front of Adele’s feet. She then gently nuzzled Adele’s shoes in a show of affection. What am I doing! I must try to work against this! I feel like I’m slipping, bit by bit into her hands.

Adele now removed the hogtie rope off Nats and raised her into a standing position. Then the crotch, waist and chest ropes were removed. “We are going to the back of the wardrobe now, my Blond.” Adele pressed a button and the dividing wall slid back. Then another button was pressed and the interior was lit up.

I wonder how Mis-, how Adele will torture me today. It can’t be the same as yesterday, this time I’m in rope with my wrists and elbows bound behind my back.

“Forward, slave.” Nats took small, slow hops out of the wardrobe and into the dungeon. “Now this way.” Adele said as she walked forward. Nats followed Adele, taking hop after hop, until she came to a strange contraption. In front of Nats was some sort of metal cabinet with what almost seemed to be a seat in front of it. There was a single bar rising out of the ground, but the cushioned seat seemed to be on the left of the bar rather than central. There were four sets of black leather straps attached to the bar, as well as one located underneath the seat. There were two plates on the ground, one between Nats and the bar, and the other between the bar and the cabinet.

“Now lie down on the cushion, using your abdomen.” Adele ordered. Nats hopped closer to the ‘cabinet’, turned left, and then with a little difficulty, placed her abdomen onto the cushion. “Well, done, slave. I thought that you might have found that too difficult.”

It was hard, and I’m practically on tiptoe. What’s this contraption for?

“Now I don’t want you falling off or moving around, so I’m going to strap you in.” Adele said. She took the arrangement that was under the seat, brought the straps around Nat’s abdomen and back, and then buckled them firmly. Well, I can’t lift myself off this seat now. Adele now  positioned the height of the four straps on the bar, and then firmly strapped and buckled Nats’s legs to the bar at the mid-thigh, above and below the knees and at the ankles. Then, Adele tied Nats’s big toes together with string and then tied the toes to the ankle bar strap, forcing Nats’s feet to be in the air and horizontal with the ground. Why has Adele done that? Does she plan to hit my feet with something?

Adele now lifted Nats’s wrists up from lying on her back and attached a hook hanging down on a rope from the ceiling to the wrist bindings. She then pressed a button on a control unit and winched up Nats’s arms as far as they would go.

“MMPH!” protested Nats as her body was strained again. I think that she loves putting me in these horrible positions. She watched as Adele went to pick up a flogger. I‘m guessing that floggers are her weapon of choice, so to speak. Given what happened yesterday, I’m about to have my bottom and breasts flogged again.

Adele now faced Nats left side and brought the flogger down onto her bottom “MMMPH!” cried Nats as she felt the sting on her cheeks. Two more blows landed again, making Nats squeal through her gag. Adele stepped forward, and now smoothed Nats’s bottom. That feels so good after the flogger. Adele now delivered two softer blows up into Nats’s breasts, which only slightly stung. That hurts a little, but then it feels good.

Then flogging and smoothing continued on Nats’s bottom and breasts until she was writing from the pain and pleasure. Then Adele pressed a button, the plates that were below Nats’s feet opened up and a soft spinning machine rose and pressed itself against Nats’s feet.

“MMMMMMMMMMMPH!” went Nats, screaming with laughter through her gag. Nonononononononono! Adele pressed another button and the spinning stopped. This machine tickles you as well. What an evil device. I wond-stopstopstopstopstop! Adele had started up the foot tickler again. Nats squirmed and struggled again, but the way she was bound meant that there was hardly any movement.

This went on for a while, the ‘tickler’ starting and then stopping, allowing Nats to catch her breath. Adele also continued to smooth and flog Nats’s defenceless bottom, even while Nats was being tickled. Adele now pressed another button and the tickler retracted into the ground. “Do you want any more tickling, my slave?” Nats shook her head. “Well, I have something new planned in a moment for you here.”

Nats pressed another button, and what looked like a drawer moved out of the machine. What seemed to be a vibrator then came out of the drawer, with its tip almost touching Nats’s womanhood.OMG! Is that going to- to enter me?! Now I’m about to be taken by a massive vibrator?

Adele pressed another button and the vibrator extended into Nats’s womanhood and then withdrew. It now continued this cycle and it wasn’t long before Nats was moaning with pleasure. This is so good. Please Adele, make it go faster! Nats was now trying to push herself out to the vibrator.

“Do you want the machine to go faster?” Nats nodded. Yes, yes YES! “Okay, but you will have to pay a price.” I don’t care, just give me an orgasm. The machine speeded up now, slowly taking Nats to fulfilment. That’s so good, that is soo goo- OWWWWWW! I’ve been spanked!

Another door had opened and a riding crop came out at the height of Nats’s bottom which gave her a stinging blow on her cheeks. Then, the crop was pulled back. This machine spanks you as well? What else does this do? OUCH! The crop flew out again and caught Nats on the backside. Nats was moaning from the vibrator and squealing at the crop now. Talk about pleasure and pain, it’s getting hard to tell them apart again.

After a short while, Nats was constantly writhing and moaning from the machine’s effects. Please let me climax! I want to orgasm so badly! After another few minutes, she could feel the release building up inside her. Yes, oh YESSSSSSSSS- Nats let out a long scream and then convulsed and shuddered while still strapped into the machine.

After a while, she realised that Adele was looking at her, smiling. “It’s quite a ride isn’t it, my sexy slave.” she said. Nats nodded, blushing severely. “There’s no need to blush, you have done wonderful. Did you enjoy it?” Nats nodded again.

“Now, I can either put you back in the wardrobe, in the position you were before, or leave you in this and come back in a little while to start the machine again. Nod once for the first, or twice for the second.” Nats nodded two times.

Adele now picked up a sleep mask and put it over Nats’s head, and then Nats then felt ear plugs and mufflers placed on her ears. I have no way of knowing if Mistress Adele is even in here or not. I shall have to rest, and wait.

Nats rested in her bondage, unaware of the passage of time...

Nats was then startled into being fully awake. I’ve been penetrated by the machine again! OW! That must be the crop. And I already feel aroused. it wasn’t too long before Nats achieved orgasm again.

This happened two more times to Nats. Finally, Adele removed the sleep mask and ear plugs, and then switched off the machine. Nats was almost sobbing from the pleasure, and when she lifted her head to look up to Adele’s face, the expression on her own was almost one of pure adoration.

“I think that it’s time to get you out of this contraption, now.” Adele said.

Nats was unstrapped from the machine and helped out of the dungeon as she could barely stand...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.