info

Should anyone wish to publish any of my stories, my contact email is on the blog page.

Thursday 11 October 2012

The Blond, The Bitch, and The Wardrobe Part 13



Nats hung there in her state of semi-suspension, unaware of the passage of time. Thoughts danced through her head of being raised up in the air, paddled and then taken while completely helpless. I must try to move my thoughts away from this, as all I am doing is driving myself to frustration. Breathing slowly now, Nats tried to think calm thoughts...

“MMMMMMPH!” Nats screamed through her gag as she felt fingernails raking deep into her soles. She realised that as she was immobilised in this way, there was no chance of stopping the tickling. Shaking her head and pleading through her gag was all that Nats could do.

The tickling then stopped, allowing Nats to catch her breath. Within a minute though, the process started again, with Nats screaming for it to stop. This went on for another few minutes, and then all of a sudden, the tickling stopped. Nats heard a series of cries, and then a body pressing against hers, convulsing.

Did Adele just climax from tickling me! That can’t be it, surely. Wait a moment though, she said how erotic it was when I struggle for real. So, Adele had an orgasm just from watching me struggle then. What else will she put me through in the future?

After a few minutes, Nats felt Adele move. Nats then sighed through her gag as Adele softly kissed the soles of her feet. That is wonderful Adele, please don’t stop. Now, Nats felt the kisses on her toes, making her squeal with delight.

It wasn’t long before Nats now felt her toes being licked and sucked, and she writhed with pleasure at this. This is getting me aroused now, I need to be fulfilled again! Nats now writhed with her bottom, hoping that Adele will help her with her desire.

“Do you wish to be pleasured, my slave?” Adele asked. Nats nodded vigorously in response, and then felt something being inserted into her womanhood. I think that must be a vibrator then. Then it felt like a plaster was stuck onto the mound of Nats’s womanhood. That’s unusual, whatever can it be for?

Now a button was heard being pressed, and the lovely buzzing started to pleasure Nats’s womanhood. She started to writhe in her bonds, enjoying the sensation created by the device. Oooooooh-. Nats now found her hips thrusting involuntarily as a result of the vibrator.

The effect on Nats was becoming stronger now as she slowly built up to her climax. She was pulling and straining against her bonds, moaning through her gag and trying to speed up the pleasure by squirming her bottom.

I hope this fulfils me soon I really need this. Nats could feel the effects on the machine taking her ever closer to the peak. Just a little more, just a little- She anticipated the release that would engulf her senses.

Then, just as Nats was on the brink and about to orgasm, the vibrator cut out.

Nats started screaming through her gag at this denial. I must orgasm! Please, I can’t be left like this! Nats squirmed and writhed, hoping that by enough movement she could drive herself over the edge, but it was futile. She was struggling and pulling uselessly against her bonds, praying somehow that she could get free and finish by herself, but the padlocks held firm.

Please Adele, you can’t leave me like this! Nats screamed for help through her gag, but there was no response. “MMMMMPPHHH!” she cried out, but again, nothing.

I need to calm down, but this is impossible! That took me so close. I need to just concentrate on breathing. Nats finally managed to calm down and rest herself. She was no longer struggling and just lay there.

It was at this point that the vibrator started up again.

OMG! I thought it was broken! What’s happening! Nats cried out as the device again started to work on her womanhood. She writhed and struggled violently, screaming and praying for release this time.

Please, please, please, let me climax!

Again, just before Nats received her fulfilment, the vibrator cut out again.

Nats’s screaming made what she cried before seem calm, and she struggled in her bondage like a lunatic. PLEASE! LET ME OUT OF THIS! ADELE! HELP ME!

All of a sudden, she felt arms holding her and Adele’s voice. “Please calm down, my Blond in bondage. You will get your release, just don’t hurt yourself.” Nats calmed down a little, but she still cried out and struggled.

“I’ll explain what is happening. The plaster on your womanhood is actually a sensor, which is attached to your vibrator. When you nearly achieve orgasm, the vibrator detects your heart rate and blood pressure. Then, it makes a 50/50 random decision. Does it keep going and give you your release, or does it stop until your heart rate and pressure drops to below a certain level, and then start up again. Just hold on.”

Just hold on!? ARE YOU KIDDING ME! This is worse than anything you’ve done to me! This is like agony! Please Adele, don’t make me suffer. Nats started taking in deep breaths to try and calm down again.

“That’s it. Just concentrate on your breathing and slow your heart rate. It’ll soon come on again.”

Nats tried to calm down, but it felt like her womanhood was screaming to be pleasured. Just rest... A minute later, the vibrator started up again, causing Nats to struggle and scream like before. She felt herself rapidly moving towards being fulfilled. I think I shall lose my mind if the vibrator stops again. I will start screaming and never stop. Please don’t stop!

Nats now came closer and closer to climaxing, and she was crying out through her gag for the vibrator to keep going, fearing that it will cut out again.

The vibrator reached the point again,



and:



it:



carried on, finally giving Nats the release that she desperately needed and craved for. She screamed through her gag almost continuously, convulsing and shuddering, with her head thrashing this way and that. All Nats was aware of was the joy coursing through her every nerve, oblivious to the rest of reality...

Eventually, Nats noticed that she was no longer on her back, but was sitting up and being held. That was the most incredible feeling ever! Getting to it was horrible, but the joy after made it all worthwhile. As she moved, Nats realised also that her forearms were no longer padlocked to her lower legs.

Suddenly, Nats’s sleep mask was removed. “You put on the best show ever, my sexy slave!” Adele embraced Nats warmly. “I wish I could see you struggle more, but I can’t make you go through what I have in mind without your consent. So, I have a proposal for you. You agree that I can make you struggle and fight for freedom, any way I want, and on Friday afternoon, three days from now, you earn your freedom and £100,000. Do you agree?”

Nats nodded, a little tired from her exertions. Adele placed a sheet of paper in front of Nats, and then gave Nats a pen. Nats signed the paper after first checking that there were no tricks.

I hope that Adele can keep to her word...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.