info

Should anyone wish to publish any of my stories, my contact email is on the blog page.

Thursday 11 October 2012

The Blond, The Bitch, and The Wardrobe Part 16



“MMMMMMMMM!” Nats cried out as her soles were assailed by Adele, making her scream and squirm. Nonononononononono! She could feel the tickling all over her feet now, and Adele sometimes tickled her sides as well.

Eventually, the tickling stopped and Nats could feel the hogtie rope being removed. “Good morning, my sweet slave.” Adele said, putting on her bath robe.

“Goph morphimph miphreph.” Replied Nats without thinking. OMG! I just said ‘Good Morning Mistress’ to Adele! Nats’s cheeks blushed deeply as she realised what she had said.

“That’s so sweet of you Blond, calling me Mistress. You look so cute as well with your rosy cheeks, but there’s no need to be shy about it.” Adele then lay down beside Nats and cuddled her for a while.

I think that Mistress Adele is really starting to like me, possibly even fall for me. That won’t stop her being mean to me though, that’s part of her. I know that she is going to do things to make me struggle, but I also know that she doesn’t want to harm me either. I think that my feelings are very confused right now.

Adele helped Nats up off the floor of the Wardrobe, took her out to the stairs, put her on the stair lift to go down a level, and then led her to the bathroom for her ‘bathroom break’. Then Nats was given a shower while she was still bound and gagged, with Adele drying her afterward.

“Now, it’s downstairs for you and me.” Adele said. She put Nats on the stair lift to the ground floor, and made her hop to the living room. Nats was then made to sit on the rug, and then Adele removed all of the ropes around Nats’s legs. I wonder what Mistress Adele has in store for me now. Adele took a long piece of rope, double stranded it, bent Nats’s right leg so that her heel pressed against her bottom, and then wrapped the rope about ten times around Nats’s thigh and ankle, before cinching it and tying it off securely.

This process was then repeated with another length of rope and Nats’s left leg. It’s seems that I am to be frogtied at the moment.

Nats then had her wiffle ball-gag removed and had the chopstick gag put on her. Then she was made to clean and lick Adele’s feet before being blindfolded with a sleep mask and made to pleasure Adele. After this, Nats was left to kneel on the floor in her helpless captivity.

I don’t understand this, why I am frogtied? I could have served my Mistress just as easily in a kneeling hogtie. I suppose that I’ll find out later.

Adele walked back in with breakfast now, and removed Nats’s chopstick gag, forbidding her to speak. Nats remained quiet as the two ladies ate breakfast, and then Adele placed the wiffle ball-gag back into Nats’s mouth and buckled it tightly, before picking up and taking out the breakfast items.

When Adele returned, she untied the crotch-rope and the ropes around Nats’s chest and waist. Then Nats’s elbow tie was removed, and finally, the rope around her wrists was untied. Nats’s arms were then brought to her front by Adele, who then placed them together, palm to palm. A piece of rope was then used to securely bind Nats’s wrists together.

Adele then looped a long rope over the pulley on the beam in the living room, and then attached one end to the winch in the floor. Nats immediately started to struggle against her bonds. She’s going to suspend me by my wrists again! The poor bound girl twisted and pulled, but the ropes stayed put.

“Come on slave, it won’t be that bad.” Adele said, taking hold of Nats’s bound wrists and pulling her under the pulley. Nats struggled against this but made no difference to Adele’s progress. The rope was looped around Nats’s wrist bondage, before being tied off in multiple secure knots that Nats would not be able to reach properly.

Adele now reached for the winch’s remote control, and then pressed the lift button. Nats cried out and protested as her arms were lifted higher and higher until they were above her head. She then screamed and giggled as Adele tickled her sides from her armpits to her waist. “MMMMMMMMM!” shouted Nats through her gag as she twisted this way and that.

Adele then stopped tickling Nats and then knelt down to gently and softly kissed the soles of her feet. Nats sighed and moaned with pleasure at Adele’s actions, and enjoyed her feet now being caressed by Adel’s hands as well.

Adele stopped the kisses and caresses of Nats’s feet and picked up the control again. Nats cried out even more, and then grimaced as she was lifted up and her feet no longer touched the ground, causing her knees to have the only contact with the floor.

“UMPH!” Nats screamed as she was pulled up to the point that her upper legs were now vertical, along with her body. She struggled and pulled like crazy against the bonds that were holding her in this painful position.

“You look wonderful like that, my slave. You always struggle well.” Adele said. She kissed and caressed Nat’s feet, but it only took Nats’s mind off her suffering briefly.

Nats really screamed out as Adele operated the winch again, leaving Nats hanging by her wrists, squirming and dangling now. After a few seconds, Adele lowered Nats, so that she could at least rest on her knees a little. That isn’t any real help, it just hurts my knees as well as my wrists and shoulders. Oh no! I can’t be feeling that as well! Nats let out a little moan as she started to feel arousal from her helpless situation.

As soon as she heard this, Adele moved her right hand to Nats’s front and gave her womanhood a gentle caress. Nats let out a louder moan at this soft touch of her intimacy.

“Do you like this, my slave?” Adele asked.

Nats nodded. “yeph miphreph.” She answered through her gag. Is there any point in pretending otherwise to Mistress Adele. Right now, she does have me in the palm of her hand, and I have to surrender to her. I have to trust my Mistress to fulfil me.

Adele now kissed Nats’s back, used her left hand to caress Nats’s breasts, and her right hand caressed Nats’s womanhood. Nats was writhing and thrusting her intimacy into Adele’s hand. A few seconds later, Adele picked up the remote and lifted Nats up so that her knees were a few inches of the ground.

Nats screamed, struggled and moaned as the pain and pleasure mixed inside her, along with Adele’s kisses and caresses, taking her to new levels of arousal. Again, I don’t know what is pain and what is pleasure. Please my Mistress, please take me to my desire’s peak!

“Pleph, pleph, pleph!” Nats cried, tying to let Adele know that she wanted more. Adele lowered Nats down until her feet touched the ground, and then continued to make love to Nats.

“I’ve got a wicked idea, would you like to try it?” Adele asked.

Nats was taken aback by this. My Mistress is asking me if I’d like to try something for her? She’s giving me a choice? I must show that I trust her. “Yeph pleph miphreph.” Nats answered while nodding her head.

“Oh, thank you Nats. You are so helpful.” Adele said. Nats. She called me Nats! My Mistress used my name. Maybe she really does like me.

“Okay Nats, this will be very tough on you, but I’m sure that you can handle it.” Adele then pulled the rug away, showing an iron ring set in the floor right where Nats’s knees were. Nats looked down at the ring and realised that this had a part in Adele’s idea. Adele now picked up a piece of rope and double stranded it. Then she tied one end around Nats’s waist, tying it off at the back. Then, the rope was brought between Nats’s legs and looped over the waist tie at the front.

Oh, that’s clever, Adele is tying a crotch-rope on me and I bet that the other end will be tied to the ring. This will really mix pain and pleasure. Nats watched as the ring was lifted up and the other end of the rope was tied to it. She nodded her head after Adele had finished, so that she could show her Mistress that she was ready.

Adele now pressed a button and Nats was again lifted up. When Nats was at the point where her knees were just touching the floor, the crotch-rope already started to bite into her, causing pain and pleasure. Then Nats was lifted a little more so that her knees were now just above the ground, and the rope was really pressing into her womanhood. Nats screamed out and struggled at the stress on her arms, and the struggling caused the rope to press even more on her intimacy. She was not only struggling now, but trying to thrust herself against the rope.

Nats was being raised and lowered again and again, causing her to nearly reach the point of orgasm. She was lost in her need to be fulfilled, and nothing else mattered. Then, Nats felt herself being lowered back down to the floor, and opened her eyes as she realised that Adele was inserting the vibrator that was used from the night before into her womanhood. The crotch-rope was placed over the vibrator before it was switched onto low, and Nats was raised up onto her knees again.

Nats felt herself being lifted off the ground and lowered again, which thrust the vibrator further into her and then back out a little. This happened several more times taking Nats to the brink of her desire.

Please just a little more, just one more. Nats was lowered onto her knees again and then lifted up. Yes, oh YESSSSSSSSS! Nats now knew nothing else except the joy that ripped through her body, leaving her an orgiastic convulsing puppet on a string...

Nats finally noticed that she was kneeling on the floor with her wrists lowered. She had a towel wrapped around her and Adele was cuddling her and kissing her neck and cheek. “I was wondering when you were going to return, my Nats. You were a spaced out slave, in a world of your own.”

Nats raised her arms up. “pleph miphreph, pleph.” Please Mistress, do this to me again. I want to experience it so much!

“My sweet slave, my naughty Nats, I would love to give you what you want, but you need to rest your arms before I can do anything to you. I am responsible for you, my wonderful girl, and I want to make sure that you stay safe.” Adele said.

Nats felt a little down. Please Mistress. I’m sure I can do that again! Please do this for me!

“I can’t, I’m sorry. However I can do something for you, as I have to work in my office for a little while.” Adele untied the end of the rope from the iron ring, pulled it as tight as possible, and then retied it. Next, she lifted up Nats’s arms until they were straight above her, but with no strain on them. Finally, she bent over and put the vibrator onto high before standing up straight.

Nats could already feel herself start to head towards another release as she moaned and writhed. She lifted up her head and gave Adele a look of pure adoration.

“Thaph yuph miphreph” she said.

Adele now cupped Nats’s chin in her right hand “Oh Nats, it’s wonderful to hear that.” She knelt down and gave Nats a gentle soft kiss, before rising and walking out of the room.

Nats started crying out from her first release before Adele had even left the room...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.