info

Should anyone wish to publish any of my stories, my contact email is on the blog page.

Wednesday 10 October 2012

The Blond, The Bitch, and The Wardrobe Part 10



“Wakey wakey, my sleepy slave. It’s morning.”  Nats slowly opened her eyes and realised that the sleep mask was no longer on her head. Adele was wearing just a white soft bath robe, leaning over Nats as she lay in her frogtie. “I need to get you all cleaned up for today. I don’t like the idea of my slave being all messed up.” Adele now unlocked the cuffs off Nats’s wrists and pulled them behind her back. Nats could now feel a length of rope being used to bind her wrists, palm to palm. Next, Nats felt her leg restraints being removed and Adele now made her sit on the side of the bed, producing another coil of rope. Very soon, Nats’s ankles were also firmly bound.

“Now I have to get you to the bathroom. Off the bed and stand up.” Nats did as she was instructed. Why only wrist and ankle ropes? Nats gave a quizzical look at Adele. “Oh, I think that you need to be less restrictive for right now. Out through the door, and onto the stair lift.”

Nats hopped out of the room, through the door, and then sat on the stair lift. Adele pressed a button and the stair lift went down one level. Adele took hold of Nat’s right arm and said “Follow me.” Nats hopped along and soon went alongside Adele up to a door. Adele opened it and led Nats into one of the luxurious bathrooms. Nats was then taken to a toilet seat and told “Time to have your bathroom break.”

After the necessary work was done, Adele opened the door to the shower. “Hop in there my sweaty slave.” Nats hopped into the shower and then Adele closed the door. Nats squealed as the water shot onto her. It’s cold! The water’s cold! Wait, it’s getting warmer now. The water poured onto Nats for about 30 more seconds and then stopped. Why has it stopped now? Adele now opened the shower door and gently spread shower gel all over Nats’s helpless and wet body. Then, Adele closed the door again and the shower continued. That was lovely, being soaped by Adele. It was so pleasurable and sensual. The shower continued until all of the gel had been washed off.

Adele then switched off the shower and then said “Hop out now, Blond.” Nats did as she was ordered and a large towel was wrapped around her. that’s good, now Adele’s drying me off. This is delightful. As soon as Nats was dry, Adele picked up a large bag. Nats soon found her elbows tightly bound behind her back and the wet ropes around her wrists removed. Another piece of rope was then used to rebind Nats’s wrists together. The wet rope that bound her ankles were untied, ad soon Nats’s legs were tied at the ankles, below and above the knees and at the mid-thighs. Then came the ropes around her chest, her waist, and finally, the very tight crotch-rope.

“MMMPH!” cried Nats as the final rope was pulled tight before being tied off. Adele has me very well secured. I wonder what she wants from me next.

Nats was now led out of the bathroom back to the stairs, put on the lift and went down to the ground floor. Then she was lead to the settee with the large rug in front of it and was instructed to kneel down in front of the settee. Nats then felt a rope being tied to her wrists and ankles. So, I’m going to be stuck in a kneeling hogtie for a little while.

Adele now removed her bath robe and sat on the settee in front of the helpless Nats. “Now, my helpless Blond, do you want to have breakfast?” Nats nodded. “Well, in that case, you will have to pleasure your mistress. When I remove your gag, stick out your tongue as far as possible. Do not speak. If you do you will not be fed for the rest of the day.”

Adele now unbuckled and removed the ball-gag which Nat had worn all night. Nats now quickly poked her tongue out as far as it would go and felt discomfort when her tongue was sandwiched between two chopsticks. Then a rubber band was wrapped around each end of the chopsticks, ensuring that they would continue to press on her tongue. Ow! I can’t close my mouth or even pull my tongue back in. I must make a silly sight with my tongue poking out.

Adele now moved to the edge of the settee, and then lay back and spread her legs wide. “Now slave, pleasure me.” Nats leaned forward and started to gently caress Adele’s womanhood with the tip of her tongue. After a short while, Nats now licked faster and harder, and soon was penetrating Adele’s womanhood as far as she could possible go.

Adele was now writhing and moaning continuously by this time. Then she let out a cry and slumped back in the settee, shuddering. I wonder how long I will have to stay like this, while she enjoys her orgasm. Nats kneeled there patiently, keeping still and waiting for Adele to recover.

After a little while Adele stood up, put her bath robe on and went to the kitchen. A few minutes later, she came back with a bottle of water with a straw in it and also a bowl of cereal. Then she again sat down on the settee in front in Nats, and then reached over and removed the chopstick gag. “Remember, no talking while eating.” Nats nodded.

Adele took a spoonful of cereal and placed the spoon in front of Nats’s mouth. Nats swallowed the spoonful, chewed and swallowed, and then opened her mouth for some more. This was followed by a sip of water and more cereal. Eventually, Nat’s breakfast was finished and Adele put the items back on the floor.

“Open your mouth wide, slave.” Nats did so and found her mouth filled with the large red ball of a harness gag. The main straps were buckled behind Nats’s neck, the top strap was taken over her head and then buckled, and finally, the under chin buckle was strapped tight.

“Mpph!” Nats realised that she had hardly any movement in her mouth as a result of the gag. This is much more severe than the basic ball-gag I was wearing before. Plus this has a little D-ring on the top.

Adele now attached the end of a long, thin piece of rope to the D-ring on the top of Nats’s head, and then she untied the hogtie rope that was keeping Nats kneeling. Adele then lifted Nats off the floor, onto a standing position, and then tugged on the rope connected to Nats. “Follow me.”

Nats had no choice but to hop after Adele. I feel like a dog on a lead, being taken somewhere by my owner.Nats was taken to the stair lift, and then lifted up to the top floor. Nats hopped into Adele’s room and waited for instructions. Adele now walked up to the ‘wardrobe’ and opened it. “Inside, slave.” she said. If I don’t obey her, all I’ll do is end up suffering for it. Nats hopped over to the wardrobe and then hopped inside.

Adele now lay Nats down on her front, facing the rear. Then she took a piece of rope and severely hogtied the helpless Nats with it. I can hardly move, and I’m not sure that I can even roll over onto my side.

Adele now took the long thin piece of rope attached to Nats’s harness gag and pulled Nats’s head back as far as it would go. Ow! What’s Adele doing! Adele then tied the other end of the rope to Nats’s big toes, forcing Nats’s head to stay in place. OMG! My head is tied to my toes. She’s being really mean to me now. Nats “mmphd!” in protest at Adele’s treatment of her.

“You’re staying like that for a little while, my sexy slave. Get used to it.” Adele then closed the wardrobe, leaving Nats in darkness and silence, struggling futilely against her bondage

I can’t move, roll over or anything and I feel so strained like this. I suppose she has the right to do this though, seeing as she’s my owner and I’m her propert- OMG! I’m starting to think like a slave now! I have to fight it, or soon I might never want to be free!

Nats lay there, worried that she might actually become a willing captive...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.