info

Should anyone wish to publish any of my stories, my contact email is on the blog page.

Thursday 4 October 2012

The Blond, The Bitch, and The Wardrobe Part 5


Nats moved forward slowly. It’s very awkward trying to walk with your legs spread out like this. It’s going to take a little while to get to the house. Step by step though, she was getting closer to the back door. Then Nats felt a little pull to the right on her hair. I think Adele wants me to turn right here. Nats turned to the right and now saw that she was facing the swimming pool. A push from Adele’s hand into Nats’s back indicated that Nats was supposed to move closer.

Maybe she wants me to look at her swimming pool, she might want us both to go for a swim later. Nats moved to near the edge of the swimming pool and stopped. I don’t want to be right on the edge, just in case I slip. If I fall in, bound and gagged as I am, I wouldn’t stand a chance.

Adele’s hand pushed into her back again. “Step to the edge, Blond.”

OMG!  She actually wants me to be on the edge of the swimming pool like this? Is she crazy? I’d better not upset her though. Nats took a few more steps and she was now at the edge of the pool.

“How does it feel, Blond, now I have you completely in my power.” Nats squealed through her gag, as she felt Adele’s hand gently push against her back again. “Just one push and you would be in grave danger.”

Nats shook her head and screamed through her gag. “MMMMMMMMMM!” Please no! I would drown if you pushed me in! Don’t do this to me!

The hand now took hold of Nats’s elbow cuffs and softly pulled. “You frightened me earlier, so I was just working on some payback. Walk back away from the pool, Blond.”

Nats sighed with relief. She only wanted to get her own back for finding me in her garden. Well, I guess I can’t blame her. Nats took several steps back, turned and started to walk to the back door.

After a few more minutes, Nats’s stepped through the door and walked into a living room. Adele guided Nats to a settee and motioned for her to sit down on it. Nats sat down on the settee, sweating, and a in a little discomfort.

“I’ve noticed that you are very sweaty, and you seem to be a bit uncomfortable with your bonds?” Adele asked. Nats nodded in answer. “Well, I have some cotton sash rope left over from when some workmen replaced the sashes in my windows. Shall I use that to bind you, instead of tape and handcuffs?” Again Nats nodded.

“Your clothes also seem to be drenched in sweat. Shall I remove them and put them in the washing machine to be freshened.” Nats nodded again, starting now to feel like one of these little birds that your find in toyshops.

“I’ll be back in a minute then.” said Adele as she left the room.

I can’t believe it! Adele is going to put me in nude rope bondage! This is absolutely incredible!

A minute or so later Adele returned, carrying a washing basket with a large reel of sash cord on a drum. She put the basket down next to the settee and removed Nats’s elbow cuffs. Next, Adele took out the scissors and cut away all of the tape bindings around Nats’s body.

Adele now softly lifted Nats’s t-shirt over her head and down her arms to her wrists. This was followed by the bra’s front clasp being undone and the bra being pushed down to her wrists now.

Adele now unrolled some cord from the drum, cut a piece off and then pulled Nats’s elbows together. Next, she double stranded the cord and firmly wrapped most of it around Nats’s arms, just below the elbow. The rest, Adele wrapped between Nats’s elbows, cinching the rope. Finally, Adele secured the rope with a firm reef knot.

Nats tested the tie by writhing a little. This elbow-tie is very secure. I think Adele knows how to tie well.

Adele now unlocked the cuffs around Nat’s wrists and removed her upper clothing. She now cut off another length of cord and securely bound Nats’s wrists in the same manner with her hands palm to palm.

“MMMMMM!!” sighed Nats in contentment. This is good firm bondage.

Next, Adele cut off the tape around Nat’s ankles. She then removed Nats’s jeans and panties and put all of the clothes into the washing basket, after removing the cord drum.

Adele cut off four more pieces of rope and tied Nats’s legs together at the ankles, below and above the knees, and at the mid thighs, making sure that all of the leg ties were also securely cinched.

Adele cut off some more rope and tied Nats’s arms to her body at the chest, above and below Nats’s breasts. Adele also cinched these ropes between the arms and the body. Another piece of rope was cut and Adele then wrapped rope around Nats’s waist and wrist ties, securing Nats’s wrist to her body, immobilising her hands.

“Now, close your eyes, Blond.” Nats’s did so and felt the tape being removed from her mouth. She opened her mouth and was going to say something when she felt a large rubber ball being inserted into her mouth. She then opened her eyes and watched as Adele leaned over her and buckled the large red ball-gag securely at the back of Nats’s neck.

“Sorry about that, but I think that it be a bit more pleasant than tape over your mouth.” Adele said.

“Mph.” Nats’s replied. She looked at Adele quizzically.

“Oh, someone sent that to me as a joke gift. I never thought that it would end up being used. Now, Blond, if you would be so good as to stand up, with your side to the settee.”

Nats’s did so and watched as Adele cut off another piece of rope, then double stranded it. What’s she planning to do with that? Adele tied on end of the rope strands to the wrist tie, and then threaded the rope between Nats’s legs. She can’t be- Adele now looped the rope over the rope that was tied around Nats’s waist and then she put a series of knots in the rope. The rope was then threaded back between her legs, looped over her wrist bonds, pulled very tightly so that it pressed in, and then firmly tied the rope off.

I’m crotch-roped! I can’t believe it, Adele has crotch-roped me! Nats now sat down on the couch, moaning and writhing because of the effect of her bondage and the crotch rope. I’m in the nude, ball-gagged, in some incredible rope bondage, and my fave celeb has crotch-roped me! This day is wonderful...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.