info

Should anyone wish to publish any of my stories, my contact email is on the blog page.

Thursday 11 October 2012

The Blond, The Bitch, and The Wardrobe Part 19



Nats screamed through her nose and struggled like crazy at the end of the hook which held her above the pool. I can’t believe that Mistress Adele is going to drown me, I just can’t! OMG, what the hell am I doing! If I fight free of the rope holding me onto the crane, I’ll hit the water and sink anyway! Nats managed to stop herself from struggling, looked up at the hook and noticed that it was a black sling hook with a latch. Well, I won’t slip off anyway, which might actually be a good thing.

It was then that Nats noticed the stirrings of desire in her intimacy. If it wasn’t for this side of me, I would probably have never been kidnapped by Mistress Adele and I’d be home with mum.

“I’m glad that you’ve settled on the hook now, my sexy struggler. You seem to like thrills, so I got this ready for you. It’s a nicely designed system, and it fits into a recess by the swimming pool.” Adele explained. Nats noticed the long thin metal slat by the swimming pool, where the red hydraulic crane would have been in earlier, along with other metal plates at the pool side. I wonder what are under the other plates. If I’m unlucky, I’ll probably find out.

“Okay, Nats stay calm, take in a deep breath and hold it.” Nats did so, looking at the device in Adele’s right hand. It looks like I’m about to go swimming then.

Nats was still watching when Adele pressed a button, and Nats only just managed to avoid screaming as she was suddenly plunged into the pool. She felt her entire body enveloped by the cool water of the pool and she immediately started to struggled violently against her bonds. Please lift me up, please Mistress Adele. Her body seemed to be moving up because of the struggling except for her hands which pivoted at the hook.

Nats soon felt that all too familiar burning feeling in her chest, telling her of a need to breathe. I can’t even plead at Mistress Adele from down here, and all I can see is a distorted shape above the water. She’ll only know that I’m out of breath when I expel my air out through my nose. Hoping that Adele would understand the signal, Nats breathed air out through her nose, struggling not to take in any water.

Instantly, she felt the hook pull against her wrists as she was quickly pulled up. In a few seconds, her head was above the water and she was breathing as quickly as possible through her nose. Nats also blinked as much as she could, to get the water out of her eyes.

The winch on the crane halted when Nats’s breasts were just out of the water. After a few seconds, Nats managed to calm down again, but she noticed that the feeling between her legs had increased. At least like this, I can hang comfortably from the hook, even thought the situation is still scary. She watched as Adele lifted up one of the metal plates, and brought out two pairs of blue swimming goggles. “I don’t like the idea of the water hurting your eyes, my sexy slave, so I’m going to put one of these on you.” Adele explained. “I’ll just lift you out of the water now.”

Nats braced herself for the strain on her wrists and shoulders. Adele pressed a button and Nats was lifted up out of the pool, before the crane rotated and brought her to the poolside. Adele lowered Nats so that her feet were on the floor, next to the edge of the swimming pool.

Adele took one of the pair of blue goggles and put them on Nats’s face. “That’s so that you can see everything clearly, and not hurt your eyes, my Nats.” Adele then softly embraced Nats and gently kissed her on her gagged lips. Nats responded as much as she could with the tape over her mouth. Adele moved her hands down to gently caress Nats’s bottom and then pressed Nats to her, while she planted sweet kisses on Nats’s breasts and already erect nipples. Mistress Adele is already driving me crazy like this, and she keeps finding buttons that I didn’t even know existed!

“Your body did start to float up from the vertical while you were underwater, but I think I have a way of stopping that. Nats nodded in agreement. Wait, what am I doing? I know that it was disconcerting, but there’s only one way that Mistress Adele can stop that, and it’s to add extra weight to my feet.

“I’ll just get something to help you stay upright, my sweet captive.” Adele lifted up another plate and picked up a small kettlebell. Nats recognised the weight instantly, an almost spherical weight with a handle on the top. I can’t see the point in fighting against this, I’m sure that I will be doing enough struggling underwater anyway.

Nats watched as Adele took a length of rope and looped it around her ankle bonds and the handle of the weight several times before tying it off. This is going to add more strain to my body as I’m lifted over the pool again.

Adele lifted Nats up, took her over the pool, and then lowered her to breast height again. “I’m going to lower you slowly this time, my helpless damsel.” She then pressed another button on the control.

Nats was now being lowered into the water at about an inch a second. She started struggling, even though her mind tried to reason that it was pointless. I should be concentrating on getting air into my lungs, not wasting oxygen in a futile action. Nats took control of herself and breathed deeply through her nose as much as she could as she was being lowered.

She took one last breath as the water went over her nose and she was lowered until her hands went under the water. Nats decided to try and stay as still and as relaxed as possible. I have to conserve my air for as long as I can. Nats was surprised to watch Adele dive into the water wearing the second pair of goggles and had the remote looped around her right wrist. Adele swam over to Nats, embraced her, and then kissed her on her gagged lips. Nats experienced what felt like a jolt of electricity going through her body, nearly causing her to exhale.

Adele pulled herself down to Nats’s body and kissed Nats’s breasts and nipples under the water. Nats found herself writhing at the effect of the water and Adele’s actions, which now included caresses on Nats’s womanhood. OMG! This is so intense and pleasurable! I feel like I’m going to explode at this rate, from all of my feelings.

Soon though, Nats started to suffer from lack of air, making her fight and struggle uncontrollably and causing her chest to feel like it would burst. She could no longer hang on, and exhaled rapidly through her nose. Within seconds, Nats found her head above the water. She found it difficult to breathe in deeply though, as her breasts were being kissed and sucked, plus her womanhood was being caressed with greater intensity.

Adele rose out of the water, passionately kissing and embracing the helpless, wet Nats. OMG! This is so good! I think Mistress Adele really has me under her spell. After a minute of being on the surface, Adele said “I’m going to put your under again, take a deep breath.”

Nats did so and within seconds was under the water again. She was constantly writhing from her erotic arousal, and hoping to reach fulfilment. Adele swum down, and caressed Nats’s breasts and intimacy again. Nats jerked and danced on the rope as her desire overtook her and she wanted her orgasm. Then, Adele went behind Nats, and wrapped her legs around Nats’s legs. She then touched and stroked Nats’s most intimate areas with even greater intensity. I’m so close, I just need a little more, but I need to breathe. I’ll have to wait until I’m back down to get my release.

Nats could feel her chest heave and burn again, and started struggling to get to the surface. A few seconds later, she could no longer hold her breath and expelled the air from her lungs. I need air, Mistress Adele, I need to breathe! Adele clamped her right hand over Nats’s nose, and  caressed the ‘bulls-eye’ of Nats’s as strong and intensely as possible. Please Mistress, please- Oh Yes! YESSSSSSSS!

The combination of fear, thrill, immersion in water and the light headedness caused by lack of oxygen, caused an absolutely mind-blowing effect on Nats’s orgasm.

She was aware of nothing except the pure feeling of joy that engulfed her very being...

After a while Nats became aware if being back on the surface of the water, being kissed and cuddled by Adele. “You were absolutely wonderful, my Naughty Nats. I’ve never been so excited before.” Adele again embraced Nats and kissed her passionately.

“I’m going to take you to the side of the pool so that you can rest for a while. I think you need it after your exertions.” Adele said. “I have a special snorkel for the next game, so you can enjoy it a lot more.” She then swam to the side of the pool and got out, before laying down a thick towel at the edge of the pool.

Nats was then lifted out of the pool and then over to the pool’s side.  Adele untied Nats’s wrists from the hook, her ankles from the weight, and then helped her down onto the soft blanket.

Nats lay on her back and fell into a doze almost immediately...


After a while Nats started to wake up and realised that her wrists were tied to something. She opened her eyes, looked at her hands, and realised that her wrists were tied to the kettlebell!

An even greater shock awaited her when she looked down her body and saw that her ankles were tied to the hook!

She struggled like crazy to pull her legs free from the hook, realising what was in store for her. Mistress Adele is going to hang me upside down in the water! She pulled this way and that, but it was useless.

“You always manage to please me with your struggling, my dear damsel. Don’t worry this time though, as you will be able to breathe easily.” Adele said. She knelt down beside Nats and attached something to her nose, with a strap that went around Nats’s head. Nats noticed that two thin tubes ran from the device, and Adele was connecting the end of the tubes to the crane wire.

“See, you can breathe easy now.” Adele explained. Nats took a few breaths through her nose and relaxed a little. It is still going to be very scary, tied up like this underwater, even if I do have no trouble breathing.


Adele lifted up the weight. “This should make preparing you a little easier.” She then pressed a button on the control and the crane started to lift Nats’s legs into the air. Soon her body followed, along with her head.  Adele then placed the weight under Nats on the ground, ensuring that Nats was vertical.

Nats was then lifted up a little more, before being swing out into the swimming pool. Even though she knew rationally that she was safe, Nats began to shake and struggle uncontrollably. My fear is getting to me, even though I’m in no danger whatsoever. He struggles increased dramatically as Adele lowered the helpless Nats into the swimming pool until she was fully submerged.

Trying to calm herself, Nats attempted to control her breathing. If I can’t make sure that my breathing is under control, I could starve myself of air. Nats saw Adele plunge into the pool and over to where Nats was struggling.

Adele started to caress Nats’s body all over, and soon Nats was starting to feel very aroused. Every so often, Adele had to return to the surface for air, but always came back down to tease and torment Nats in her upside down helplessness. It wasn’t long before Nats writhed with pleasure, instead of struggling to escape. Please Mistress, give me my release.

Nats was thrusting herself at Adele, every time that she returned and soon Nats was at the edge, just needing one more caress to bring her fulfilment. Adele came back again and caressed Nats at her intimacy as fast and as intense as possible.

The effect was electrifying. Nats convulsed and struggled underwater as Adele held and cuddled her, before having to go back to the surface for air. The helpless girl just hung there, upside down, without any sense of reality...

Nats soon became aware of her surroundings, including the fact that she was still upside down underwater. I had my orgasm like this? Wow, it was really incredible. I want Mistress Adele to do this to me again! She could feel herself being lifted out of the water. When her head emerged, Nats shook her head and tried to motion about wanting to go back into the water.

Mistress Adele looked a little worried. “I would love to my sweet slave, but I think that you need to take a good rest before the next game.” Adele then swung Nats over to the side of the pool and lowered her gently to the ground. “Just rest there for an hour. We can play in a little while.”

Please Mistress, I hope it’s not too long before the next game. Again, Nats fell into a deep sleep from her exertions...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.